Step one

* Karloz  takes you to the club* y/n: Carlos I really like being out of that cell for the night . It's  really  cold in there and dark . May be after we have fun here , we can go back and have fun there . * pulling him to the bar to get a drank .* what do you drink Carlos ? 

Karloz: I gotta keep an eye open every moment . - he says to himself- I dirnk anything and everything it dose not bother me like it dose the ghb .       Y/n: why how interesting. So some shots and two fishbowl we'll work then ?       I gotta make sure he not on my tracks . - you say to your self -  * after drink the alcohol you pull him to the dance floor *  this music is shit  .   -you say in a drunk way - 

Karloz  : dame how many drinks did I take .-he ask him self - * a slow song comes on and he quickly pulls you close to him .* are you ready to dance my love ? -he testing you if you would reach for the keys . - 

y/n: yes Karloz  i am ready to dance* Pull him closer * 

* karloz went to get some water when a random drunk tryed getting you to go home with him * 

Drunk: come on lady why would you want to send a lovely night with a clown ? * grabs your hand and stared pulling you to the door .      Y/n: karloz help. - you scream -  * befor Karloz Notcie you were missing the drunk got you outside And, into the ally .* 

Y/n pov : *with fear and tear in your eyes. when you hear a distance honk coming from farther down the ally.* help gamzee I know your there. * you struggle to get lose* gamzee please , I sorry I just wanted to get out of the cell.

Gam pov :" As I watch her struggle to get lose . I did not say a word I guess I spaced out. I heard her voice it sound so pity, the reason she was out but with who ?" he thought to himself. fight I wanna see what the rebel can do . If you can kill half of dulscare first class men. pretty sure you can get out of this hold. 

Y/n pov:  I can't he's a highblood ,and I don't kill anymore I can't. please I made a promise that I would not be ..  Gam: be like what! be like not a killer -he pulls his clubs out - I kill to protect the ones I love ! - he slams the clubs in to the side of the wasted troll .-

karlos pov: shit Y/n I totally forgot. he say to himself " I'm sorry my lady but I have to get back to my date .  - he runs back to the spot ,and notice your hand bag was on the ground.-    Y/N! -he runs out of the club- Y/n ! - he hears loud cry of mercy come from the ally . he runs into the ally ,and see gamzee beating carnos to bits- y/n - he pulls you close into a hug- I'm sorry I meet a highblood and she was talking and it would be rude to leave her for you. in her eyes , but that not the problem know what happened ?

Y/n : just make him stop he probably already dead by now. - karlos try to pulls gamzee off  and his keys came undone you quickly pick up the key that open the secret door neps and sollux door too and put them in your hand purse . - gamzee clams down and grab you by the wrist and looks into your eyes with hurt, and left. - you curl up to karlos * I sorry I couldn't kill cronus I made a promise. may I please go back to my cell?

karlos: yeah sure thing y/n. He walks with you in hands back to the palace .

*in your cell  *

y/n: sollux I did it I got the key and cause clown trouble . no worry nothing happened  that bad you and nep are leaving in the morning . I only knew your two keys he did not have mine.

sol: what do you mean only me and nep key what about you . I'm not leaving with out you. You did to much for me already I will not leave you behind .

Y/n: I will meet up with you when I found the way out but you must go tomorrow they will know the keys are gone.  well talk about it in the morning goodnight sollux.