The escape plan

Mindfang drops you to the floor . * Mindfang: for a minute I actually thought you where a one sailor I can trust .  Go back to your room! * she yells *  y/n: I'm sorry * you get up and kisses her cheek as you run of  to your room . dolorosa is finishing up with your dress .* Dolorosa: is everything okay ? * she stand up looking at the dress from a far away view *  Y/n: No! she going to trade me to dulscare . * you walk over to the dress * do you miss your family ? * she looks at the dress .*  dolorosa: i don't have a family.  well mindfang is kinda like family . * she takes the dress off of the rack . * Y/n: lets run away so she wont sells us as sex slaves ! * you lay down on the bed.*  Dolorosa: no i cant leave my love like that.  can you please try the dress on ?  * she hands you the dress * Y/n: Okay * you slides the dress on * But i still need to escape . * you stand up so she can tie up the back * Dolorosa : look i can help you i have a sailor that owes me a favor. once you get to dulscare ship and reaches the main land he can help you run .   Their this place called safe heaven .  A girl named (y/n) runs it . the savior himself rasied her . people said she could have gotton the grand to his knees with only one look .   * mindfang knocks on the door . * mindfang: doll i didn't mean to scare you .  * she opens the door and sees you in the dress * Dolorosa you did a beautiful job .  your excused go freshen  up dulscar will be here any moment . * dolorosa walks out of the room *  y/n:  what you said he wouldn't be here till tomorrow! * you walk over to the mirror*  Mindfang : he came early .  * she puts a neckless on you *  keep this no matter what * she kisses your cheek . as she leaves you to get ready . *