shower time . (lemon)

ypv) : Gamzee is coverd in blood and his eyes are red . The smell of the blood is starting to make you hungry . You can stop stare at his chest , but to controll you'r self .

gamzee pov): The hot water hits my back with a painful sting ,but i do not care . I just can't help myself . gamzze foces on you'r death plan . " do you mine if I turn down the heat ? he ask , going to turn the water to frezzing . Tell you stop him . " what are you doing ? He growled .

ypv ) : No " you giggeled . " I like it hot " you smerk. you wrap you'r arms around him . Pulling him closer so you can smell the blood . you smell good " you whisper in his ear . you lick the blood that was dripping down his neck .

gampov ) : why is y/n arms around my neck is s/h trying to kill me ?" he thought . Zone out y/n licks the blood dripping down his neck . He come back from zoning out . " y/n why did you do that for? ". He blushes a deep purple cooler .

ypv) : You taste yummy " you giggle " . You grabing a washrag to wash the blood off of him. " I love you gamgam". you runs the rag across him . purple blood is at the bottem of the shower when you get done .

gampov) : Did y/n just wash me ". he thought I am no fucking baby oh this bitch is going to pay . he thought . with his eyes turning reder than befor . he get out of the shower and drys off . " I'm going for a walk . " he says evily .

y/npov): gamzzee got out leaveing you in the shower by you'r self . okay gamzee I'll be in the ball room . you get out and dry off putting pj's on . when you open the door gamzee was gone . you walk into the ball room .

servent pov ) : The futer savior walk into the ball room . " my lady what can i help you with ?" she ask . Are you lost my lady do you need help to you'r room? Are you looking for master gamzee ? if so he is in the subbulating chambers. "

y/n pov) : Wait what slow down . " you giggle . No I am not lost and gamzee went on a walk . So he can't be in the chambers . you giggle , and yes i wanna see the outside .

servent pov): my lady he is in the chambers with lady vriska , and i'm not suppose to open any windows or doors leading to the outside , she says with a frown .

y/n pov ): what do they do in the subbulating chambers ?" you say with an angrey/ worried vocie . and I give you the permission to open a window .

servent pov): she opens a window . my lady the chambers are were they reless there inter needs ,so they don't hurt the ones the care about . lady vriska is one of gamzee mistress . I am truely sorry that he is doing this to you.

y/npov): what where are these chambers ? you say angrely , and what do u mean inter needs ? take me there now . you say angerly .

servent pov ) : my lady its to dangerous . but i can take you to the hall then i have to return to my staytion . If thats okay with you ?

y/n pov): yes that fine the people safty comes first . you fallow the servent throw the halls . the servent stops at the gigantic door . thank you for your help mrs . the servent runs back to her staytion. you open the door and there were two gards behind that door . you walk in and they stop you .

gard 1 pov ) : the doors open and there was a girl ." mrs. are you lost ?" she walks past them . " mrs . this hall is only for the grands . "

y/n pov): i am a feutare grand . " get out of my way if you want to live . you walk to the door with the green slame all over it . you slame it open and see gamzee on top of vriska . " gamzee ! you .. your an . . ass . you run out to the hall way and run out. you run down stairs and run into the grand high blood and dulescare .

ghb pov): y/n are you all right ????

She's mine and only mine ( sober gamzEe x reader )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें