seventeen

2:30 PM
sluts for jules (besides theo)

you:
i have been going fuckign wild all day

blazed:
NO SAME

you:
it's so fun tho

saph daph:
u have been partying hard jul

you:
i mean astoria's not at hogwarts anymore!!!

mione:
OH THATS RIGHT

you:
no more threatening me!!!
no more being slut shamed!!!
no more taking advantage of draco!!!
no more trying to fight me!!!
YAYAYAYYAYAY

emo ferret:
we gotta have a party or something

you:
PLEASE CSN WE
OMG THAT WOULD BE SO FUCKING FUN

pans:
im already planning our outfits.
let's do it tonight at 9:30 in the common room
5th years and above

you:
alright i'll spread the word

harold:
me too
i got you

pavarti:
YAY!!!

***

We all sat in the Slytherin Common Room, with swirling drinks held in our hands. Me and Draco were on sitting on the floor as our friends sat on the couches and arm chairs. We talked about anything and everything. The Common Room was crowded with people from all houses, giggling, talking, drinking, and kissing.

Draco looked so good tonight, it almost hurt. He was in his black suit, it made me extremely weak in the knees. Even sitting in the close vicinity of him, without looking at him, made me almost shatter. Made me almost kiss him right then and there. His cologne smelt of comfort and home to me. I would drown myself in that cologne if that meant Id be able to kiss him.

I just didn't want to take advantage of him. I mean he had just been forced into shit with Astoria, it felt morally wrong.

Everyone was tipsy and laughing at something Blaise said. I didn't pay attention and just looked at Draco. It was devastating how fucking beautiful he was. I suddenly needed to be alone with him.

"Astronomy Tower?" I asked loud enough so that only he could hear.

He didn't answer, instead he smirked and stood up, offering me his hand. I accepted it, and he helped me up. We didn't tell everyone where we were going, but we walked out of the Common Room, and up so many steps to the place that reminded me most of Draco.

"It's crazy down there." He chuckled, still holding onto my hand. He didn't let go.

"For real." I giggled.

We sat down at the edge of the tower, our legs dangling.

"Here." He took off his suit jacket and hung it on my shoulders

"Thanks." I flushed and looked away from him.

Draco started talking, but I wasn't listening. I was too mesmerized by the stars. They looked brighter than usual, the moonlight dancing on mine and Draco's silhouettes.

"Jules." Draco drawled out, his finger on my jaw, directing me to look at him.

"Hey." I smiled at him, giving myself away by looking down at his lips for a split second.

He swallowed deeply, "Hey." Looking at my lips for a minute as well.

"Draco, I have to tell you-" I started, but I was cut off by his lips against mine.

He was moving feverishly. The kiss was way different than the one we had as kids during truth or dare, or even the one recently. Now we were double the age we were when we had our first kiss.

I was breathing hard and heavy. My heart was pounding in my chest, right against my ribcage. I wonder if Draco's as nervous as I was right then. I placed my hands on his chest, and I could feel his heart hammering like mine. That made me proud in a way. My hands drew up his body as we kissed, they stopped when I reached his hair. I climbed into his lap, and continued kissing him with force. I had loved this boy since basically birth. We were made for each other. We grew up knowing there was something different about each other, something different in how we loved each other.

And then it hit me.

I had the boy. He was in my hands now. Nothing will compare to this. There was no going back now, I was truly in love with Draco Malfoy.

 There was no going back now, I was truly in love with Draco Malfoy