nineteen

emo ferret

emo ferret:
juliette!

you:
yes!!!!

emo ferret:
can u meet me in the astronomy tower in 30?

you:
yeah, why?

emo ferret:
nothing
i just wanna see u

you:
oh okay
yeah i'll be there 🤞

emo ferret:
thanks

***

I walked up the stairs to the Astronomy Tower, bundled in my coat and scarf. I was worried why Draco wanted to see me. I pushed the door open, and felt the wind push through me. I saw him leaning against the railing, legs and arms crossed, looking straight at me. He was waiting for me. He was wearing a black suit, his signature outfit, yet I hadn't seen him wear it in a while.

"Why are you wearing the suit?" I asked, walking up to him, and leaving against the railing next to him.

"Hmm, no reason" He smirked, looking down at me.

"Really?" I asked suspicious of him.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Hmm, okay." I giggled, "You look pretty good."

"Oh, really?" He smirked deepened.

"Maybe." I got flustered and turned away from him.

"Hey, I lied to you." He said softly.

"What?" I looked back at him.

"I didn't want you to come here just so I could see you, I had a question for you, too."

"Oh, what is it?" I hesitated, wondering what he was gonna ask.

"The Yule Ball is coming up... And I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?" He asked.

"Actually? You actually want to?" A smile grew on my face.

"Yes, I want to. I never asked you in fourth year, and I've regretted it ever since." He moved over to stand in front of me.

"Yes. Yes, I'll go with you!" I giggled.

"Okay, good. I'm glad." He smiled at me, "I also have something for you."

He reached inside his suit jacket, and pulled out a black box.

"What is this?" I was grinning profusely.

"Open it."

I smiled at him, while slowly opening it. Inside there was a necklace. It was simple and dainty, but insanely beautiful. It fit me so well.

"Draco, you didn't need to." I exclaimed.

"I know, but I wanted to. Me asking you wasn't some big ball proposal like Weasleys or Potters, so I wanted to at least get you something memorable." He ran a hand through his hair.

"Thank you so much, it's perfect." I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him.

"You're welcome. Here, let me help you put it on." He turned me around, and clasped the necklace around my neck as I pushed my hair out of the way.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"Breathtaking, absolutely breathtaking." He breathed.

"Thank you, let's go to dinner." I offered.

"Yeah, let's go."

***

"Jules, that necklace is super cute, when did you get it?" Daphne leaned over to me, and held the necklace in her hand, getting a better look at it.

I looked over at Draco who just smirked.

"Oh, I got it recently. Thanks Daph." I smiled at her.

"Yeah, of course." She smiled.

***

7:25 PM
lovers

you:
i have something to tell y'all

pans:
does this have anything to do with you and draco walking into dinner together??

gin:
THEY DID??

saph daph:
YES AND SHE WAS EVEN WEARING A NECKLACE IVE NEVER SEEN HER WEAR BEFORE.

mione:
OH MY GOD SPILL

you:
well hehe
draco asked me to go to the yule ball before dinner
and gave me the necklace daphne saw

lulu:
AWWWW

pans:
I TOLD YOU
HES IN LOVE WITH YOU

you:
we still haven't talked about our feelings for each other.....

gin:
no omg

you:
it's okay
i'm in a weird place mentally, so it's easier to not talk about it

mione:
you guys should soon though
it's better to know

saph daph:
^^

you:
i will
don't worry