authors note!

hi guys!!

slight interruption while i just explain my gratitude to you guys. the amount of love that i've received on this story is fucking ABSURD. we reached 700 votes, and i can't fathom that. every day i wake up to more and more comments, and more readers. i never anticipated this, never.

i've been writing for as long as i can remember. and this is the third social media draco malfoy fanfiction i've written. (two are unpublished cause they're horrific lol) but after a year or 2 of trying to write a social media story that i enjoyed, and that other people enjoyed too, i finally did it.

every single character in this story has pieces of me, they're jigsaw puzzle pieces of me. i've grown attached to how i want each character to grow. all of the humor and texting style is mine, and this entire book is practically based off of me.

i will never be able to put into words how grateful i am for this story, the love i've received, and all of you guys. you guys are so funny, kind, and patient. i read every single comment, and i laugh so hard because you guys are hilarious. i've felt so loved and understood these last few months, that's because of you guys.

THANK YOU.

in the meantime of me updating this, please go read the other stories on my profile! one is completed called, 'tis the damn season. i am incredibly proud of this story, and it might be my favorite one i've even written. one is ongoing called, all my ghosts. i am also so proud of this story, and no one reads it 🥲🥲 i update every few weeks (sometimes more often) and would appreciate love on those stories too!

i also am working on a playlist for this story, so be on the watch for it 💌💌💌💌💌

i love each and every single one of you guys.