fvck

Chapter 2
"Hello cupcake " myfriend said " what's up love " i said hoping unto her motorbike" where to she asked " my room" i said hugging her tight "Ravvveeenn " she said " fine Kayla your room " i said and she laughed " should we get take out " kayla asked " yes please " i said as we pulled to this convenience store " what you want ?" I asked " spicy ramen " she said as we entered the store " we took 3 " paid and then sat outside " you know what would make this better " kayla asked and i looked at her " sojuu " we said together and bust out laughing as we ran into the store laughing and took 4 bottles " ring us up " we said to the ahjussi behind the counter " i never understand why you even buy things separately " he said smiling " ahjussi we will stop coming here one day you know " i said " and you'll miss us so much " kayla finished "yes yes " he said handing us the drinks " you're not gonna pack that for us " kayla asked " why would I you'll finish all your drinks right now " he said and we nodded carrying our drinks out .
" How was work today ? " " Pretty good the guy was super nice and handsome he was a typical korean in conclusion " i said " how was his back " kayla asked knowing I'm literally obsessed with backs especially when they flex and all " you know it was okay " i said trying not to recall it" then why are you over there biting your lip and all " she asked " no I'm not " i said a little too loud " mmmh " she said and we laughed " how was it on your side " i asked " she was hot " kayla said smirking " you didn't " i said " ofcourse i didn't " she said and i sighed " she did " she said " ooouh come on " i said " she was hot " she said trying to defend herself " whatever " i said as i took sup from my drink " we both looked at the bottles and there were to left " loser buys the next round " i said as we did toast and started chugging our drinks " ahjusssiii " i called " kayla is buying the next round " i said and soon he brought out four bottles "y'all know this is a store not a restaurant right " he asked as he placed them on the table "thank you" we both said smiling at him " aigoo " he said walking back in . We had finished our drinks after like 30 mins . " Sgould we have more"  i asked " how are you never drunk" kayla asked " I'm from kenya " i said with finality " so am i bitch " she said and we both laughed " wait here lemme pay " i said walking into the store with bottles " here you go " i said handing him the money " you're my best and worst customer" he said as i blew a kiss and walked out ." Come on " i said helping kayla to her feet  . Getting her on the bike was a little hard than i thought it would be considering i do it almost everyday." Hold on tight okay " i said and she nodded and said a soft okay and pressed her face on my back . " I have to pee " kayla said " hold it in we're almost there " i said as i stopped at a red light now kayla was mumbling about how she really had to go and i was laughing at her " waaah, raven this guy is totally your type " she said and i followed to why she was pointing " fuck " i said looking only to find mister robot " no he is not " i said wondering when the light would change " even the guy is your type " she said and i looked only to find ian " gurrrl you better shut tf up " i said " "but they really are " she said been cute . " Omg why are the lights taking so long " i said trying desperately to change the subject. I looked to my side and they both smiling , i couldn't wait any more and just sped of not caring if the light had changed or not . Ohh fuck that was embarrassing. We got back to our apartment and kayla got in running and to the bathroom  I'm gonna kill her one day . " If you could walk why did you make me carry you in " i asked pissed off and tired .
OH MY FUCKING GOD MY BACK HURTS...