almost

Kayla's POV
" You didn't have to scare them you know " she said to milkah "i wasn't trying to scare them i wanted to kill them " she said looking me dead in the eye " why would you want to kill them when you don't even know them, that does not make sense " i said " because you were covered in their scent and i hate it " she said " what does that even mean ?" I asked confused " nothing , i just don't like them okay " she said walking off ." What is her problem ?" I asked turning to Raven " she just doesn't know how to say what she's feeling" Raven said walking off too " and why does everyone keep walking out on me "

Damien's and Alex's POV
" Welcome home how was the date ?" My brother asked " Good at the begining then it got hot in the middle and frightening then shocking " we said helping each other mid sentence . " Whatever that means tell us the frightening and shocking part " so I'll skip the dinner and the making out to when we drive her home do we get to her gate ...... " Alex started narrating out evening events " they were literally like a big family " she finished " so they are all werewolves?" My brother asked " we actually asked but i don't think they answered " what's the name of the pack maybe thay are our allies " it was  black bird " Damien said " what you know where black bird is we have searching everywhere for them " my brother said getting up " why ? Are they like our rivals ?" Alex asked " no but they're not an ally either , they are the most feared pack in the supernatural realm their pack is more like a coven they have werewolves, witches, vampires, banshees, kanimas they are the apex predators  " he said pacing around " we've been trying to trace them to make them our allies but no luck bit now you my sisters know where they are " he said kissing our foreheads happily " so where are they hiding ?" He asked " it was uh ... It was ...." I tried to remember turning to Damien for help " I don't remember " she said looking at me " what do you mean you don't remember " he asked looking shocked " it's like my mind is in a loop and i don't remember i just don't remember" Damien said .
"Did they erase your memories ? Come here " he said looking behind our necks " how about the alpha do you know who the alpha was ? " He asked hopeful " we never met the alpha just the pack members" alex said ." How about we call kayla and ask her to give us the address " Damien said  taking out her phone and calling kayla
Kayla : hello
Damien :hey Kayla it's uh Damien
Kayla: i know did y'all get home safe
Damien : yeah we were just wondering do you mind if we hang out tomorrow
Kayla: tomorrow is good where are we going
Damien: how about your place if you're okay with that it was so much fun tonight plus i got to know your family
Kayla: oouh i don't think we can meet there
Damien : why? Is something wrong
Kayla: no nothing is wrong but we can hang out in my place well me and raven if it's okay
Damien : okay then it's a date
Kayla : yeah I'll uhh see you tomorrow
" Kayla why did they want to come back again" someone asked " nothing to hang out is all " she answered " well why haven't they hang up yet " they said and we hang up the phone with alot of cursing .
" I don't think we'll be going back anytime soon." I told my brother ."fuck!"

Author's note
I'm so sorry i went mia been hella busy i promise to try and update atleast 3 times a week and i know this chapter was short was just proving I'm still alive
Lobe y'all whoa re supporting me and thank you so much