missed me 😭

Kayla's POV
The car ride home was quite but not like a bad quiet like the chill quiet only a few small talks here and there and the radio playing in the background, Alex's hand touching my thigh in a very innocent way either she was circling her thumb in my inner thigh or she was stroking her hand up and down my thigh .
It was satisfying, i could leave like this ." Do you wanna sleep over at our place ?" Damien asked " I'd love to.." "nice" Alex cut me off before i could finish " buuuuut i have to go home i need to be sure Raven and Mario are okay" i said " now i get why people think you two are dating" Damien said with a growl jealousy was dripping from her mouth like venom " i guess plus we look really cute together don't you think?" I said trying to see how much she could bear with it " yeah whatever, we're here " she said . Well that was fast i thought " thanks for dinner and the ride" i said getting off Alex following behind" can ummh we come in ?" She asked and i just stared at her" I'm really thirsty some cold water would be nice, please " she said the please as an after thought i know she was lying her heart was beating like a fucking hammer " sure" i said we walked to the gate and i placed my finger on the scanner " you have a scanner at your gate why not just have a key like normal people?" Alex asked " well we used to have keys but they just kept getting lost so this was the best option " i said opening the gate . We walked in before Damien was thrown to the ground a husky on top of her as it growled the teeth out he was barking furiously and soon Alex and Damien were sorrounded by wolves " what the fuck is happening " Alex asked " ooooh shit sorry they get super aggressive at new scents " Back off now " i said buf they didn't even move the wolves were about to bite Alex's head of when i growled" i said back off" my wolf taking control. Some of them moved of but the big wolves just looked at me slowly walking towards me . The black wolf never liked me and she was the first to take a chance it jumped towards my direction and all i could do was cover my face but the force never came i opened my eyes to find Raven holding the wolf in her hands and then she tossed it to the ground." Leave now before i tear you to pieces" she said her voice calm . I could see the look on Alex and Damien's face they were shocked more like surprised and the had goosebumps covering them .
Raven turned her attention to them " thank you for dropping her off have a lovely night " she said placing her hand in my waist and leading the way. " we were actually in need of some water if it wouldn't be too much to ask " Alex said. " water huh " raven said as she shared a look with mario whi just smirked " sure why not " mario said tapping Alex's shoulder and walking off . Mario placed his thumb on the door opening it and walking in followed by Raven " come in" i said to Damien and Alex who were just standing by the door .
Damien's Pov
The house was gigantic considering it was just the two of them or was it three whatever i don't wanna think about it . But why does mario have access to their house or was he really dating Raven . Speaking of Raven how come she could make my wolf whine by just speaking ."you can make yourselves at home Kayla will get some water " Raven said walking up the stairs to God knows where . Mario though did not leave he just with us in the living room ." Do we make you nervous ?" He asked " no why would you ask that " i answered " you just seem nervous I'm glad you're not" he said with a smile . Lucky for us kayla walked in with water just in time ."thanks" we said in unison . "Well what do we have here ?" Someone said and we all looked to the top of the stairs where a guy about 6'4was standing he was handsome if asked he had a masculine build and as he descended the stairs we could see his face clearly and he was lovely " i think that's our dinner" a girl answered from behind us as she came closer to us and let her fingers linger . The room was slowly starting to get filled by people , well as much as it explained the big house it was kinda starting to be frightening. "Back off " a calm voice said and there it was again my wolf whining " your finner is been delivered I didn't know what y'all wanted so I ordered from kfc and burger king ooouh and pizza " Raven said as everyone and in thr room cheered in joy .
" Then who the fuck are they " the guy asked " they're my friends" kayla answered in soft voice " okay and what are they " the girl asked this time . I looked at Alex we both nodded our heads ready to fight for our lives if needed " ooouh don't worry we're not gonna kill you or anything " Mario said laughing" they are werewolves they give off the scent i guess they don't know how to cover it up yet " Kayla said " wait you knew?" Alex asked " of course I did " kayla answered with a a tiny smile.
" But we didn't know" Damien said looking lost in thought "that's because I conceal my scent " kayla said" so you're all werewolves " alex asked " not exactly " mario said " you may have heard of us or our pack we're the black birds ( i change this later hen i find an intriguing new one plus if anyone may have a suggestion on a name for a killer park please feel free to let me know in the comments or just message me 😩😁) " you mean like the.." before Alex could finish she was interrupted by the door bell " food is here " Raven said " who is on duty tonight ?" Mario asked " it's you ,raven ,mike and kayla " the girl behind us said " come on  😫" mario said
Raven POV
We got the food and set it up on the table Alex and Damien looked freaked out i guess they had heard about our pack . The dinning table was filled with chatter as everyone conversed among themselves i had milkah apologize for her little show " you know i like kayla but she covered in their scent i was just so mad at her " she had explained to me and mario " you never told her that and you're always treating her like you don't like her how is she supposed to know? " Mario had tried reasoning with her .
At the end of the night Alex and Damien had left saying thank you and hugging kayla goodnight i could tell they wanted to do more especially Damien but we not going to allow it so they left saying they loved how were like a family " we are a family " mike said with a growl
I know this was kinda boring but we got to know a bit about Raven ,Kayla and Mario so just think of it as filler chapter .
Thank you for reading girls gotta and i hope I'll see in the next chapter.😚💋