oh my days

Hey because of the slow updates i decided to post two parts today 😊ps some smut may appear so if you're not old enough don't read .

" You wanna go and change or keep the sexy outfit on " mario asked once we got to his car " depends on where we're going " i said " let's keep it on we haven't stirred up drama together in a while " he said driving off . We had stopped by MacDonald and had something to eat and now we had stopped at this club called galaxy " this better be as good as it sounds " i said " ooouh it is trust me " mario said holding my hand . The line to get was crazy and we just walked to the front where the bouncer looked at mario nodded then let us in . The place was filled with neon lights and people on the dance floor grinding on each other . " It smells like sex in here " i said and mario just laughed " that's cause everyone is horny " he said as we walked past the crowd to the bar " two whiskey shots please" i said  and they were soon placed on the bar for us . Mario looked at me like i was crazy you know two won't do the trick " he said smiling and i knew what he was about to do " give us 8 shots please " he said and the bartender looked at us like we were crazy . Mario pulled me close to him as he sprinkled some salt on my collar bone before licking it damn i should never have friendzoned him but nothing would have happened either way . I thought internally as i took the shaker from him and sprinkled some on him arm and licking it till i reached his elbow . We took our shots and sucked on the lemons . The second i went first and sprinkled dome salt on his bare chest almost near his nipple and licked it and i could hear him shudder before he did the same by unbuttoning some of my buttons and sprinkling it on my breasts before licking it then us downing the second shot . The bartender cleared his throat reminding us he was very well still around making us laugh as we gulped the two shots left and going to the dance floor. We started dancing with our bodies pressed close to each other and laughing as people commented saying we were in our own world . I got tired and could feel the alcohol wearing off so i told mario i was gonna be by the bar and he nodded . " Can i have some vodka please " i said and the bartender smiled sure he said handing me a glass of it . I finished it in no time and looked to the dance floor as some girls started trying to dance with mario and laughed .
" Aren't you jealous at all ?" The bartender asked " i mean your man is been sorrounded by women " he said " ooouh don't worry he isn't interested" i said as he poured me another glass . Suddenly a guy sat beside me and placed his hand on my thigh , disgusting i thought " wanna dance with me gorgeous" he asked " no thank you " i said with a smile " now that's just rude " he said squeezing my thigh " now you better hope that doesn't leave a scar or you'll be dead " i said pushing his hand off and getting up to walk away , he yanked my hand making my glass fall and shatter . Before i could pounce on him and kick his ass someone lifted me up and i saw him been dragged out by security as he cursed and i tried to get of whoever's shoulder i was on to fight him .
** **
I was dropped on a couch with force but it was really soft so it didn't hurt . " You wtf is your problem " i said standing as the person turned " ooouh what you doing here brick " i said shocked " my name is leo not brick " he deadpanned " okay sure " i said trying to walk past him before he turned me around . " You didn't say anything before leaving today " he said in a low husky voice " why " he asked well more like demanded and before i could feel my lips moving without consent " i woke late and had a morning class " i said softly " you could've atleast left a note " he said his hands laying lazily in my waist "  i told the maid to tell you " i said " she said she didn't understand what you said " he said and smirked as his head came closer " ummmh .. i should go my friend is alone " i said getting nervous " you look really good in this shirt we couldn't resist " he said " we..?? What do you mean we " he said and suddenly my back was pressed against someone " yes we " he said " Ian ? " I said more like asked " I'm glad you remember my voice " he said his hand travelling up my throat as leo's travelled up my back . I bit my lip and closed my eyes to fight the a moan that tried to escape . God why did this feel so good. " Open your eyes Raven " leo growled into my ears before taking my earlobe  , a moan escaped and i covered my mouth with my hand immediately. I coud hear the vibration from ian's chest as he chuckled while leo just smirked " you like that huh " Ian asked as his other hand laid lazily on thigh ". Leo grabbed my ass making me gasp in both shock and pleasure. Ian undid a few buttons before his hand squeezed my breasts this time i didn't fight the moans and leaned my weight on him . They took the chance and started kissing on my neck gawd did they practice this . Leo moved his hand to my inner thigh making me open my eyes " wait aaaah " a moan escaped my lips as Ian squeezed my nipple " what's wrong?" Leo asked concerned " you're not gonna like you know 👉👌" i motioned with my hands making leo chuckle omg i loved it " if you do not want to then no tonight it's about you knowing what pleasure is about " Ian said from behind me " okay" i said and they looked at each other . They removed their hands from me. Wtf is happening i want more i need more now I'm all wet and stuff" what are you doing?" I asked " what do you mean ?" " Why aren't you continuing?" I asked again " do you want us to " Ian asked "i nodded " then say it " Leo said i looked away from him " look at me and say it " he said lifting my chin with fingers  . I swallowed hard before my eyes settled on his " please continue" i said and that is all it took before ian turned me around and undid my buttons the shirt fell of my body and they traced their fingers on my brown skin " you are breathtaking" leo murmured as they caressed my skin softly as if they were scared to hurt me " is it okay if i take off your bra " leo asked as his hands traced my back " i nodded " words " Ian said his hand once again on my throat " yes " i said panting as Ian kissed my neck once my bra was off Leo's hands cupped them he started playing with my nipples as ian placed his hand in my panties " gawd you're so wet i just wanna drill into you " Ian said and started rubbing my clit " fuck " i said as the pleasure started becoming more and more my moans were getting louder and i bit on my arm to try and stop them " stop that " ian hissed as his eyes looked into mine there was something that made me obey . I could feel my stomach tighten holy shit  " I'm gonnna " i tried saying but my moans cut me off "she's close " Ian told leo who's hand went to my throat as he squeezed the sides making me light headed i could feel my legs giving up on me and leo wrapped his hand around my waist as i cum i dug my nails into his arm and let out a loud moan accompanied by a lot of fucks and oh my gawds . Leo and Ian placed kisses all over me and i swear i heard a good girl which made me smile before my eyes lazily closed .

And that's the end of that chapter. I hope y'all enjoyed and let's meet in the next chapter

Thank you loves 😚

Sept 3 2023  /21:38