chapter ??

Hey guys i apologize for the late updates even though i said i was gonna be dlow when it comes to updating but it's my bad so here is something also i hope you enjoy it I don't have anything else to say so . Have a good read 😊😘

****

"drop me off here please " i said as i we approached the side packing " where are you going ?" She asked " don't worry I'll catch up with you at home I'm just going for a walk " i said taking my liquor with me . " Are you really going to drink again ?" She asked . I gave kayla a reassuring smile which she seemed not to buy " fine I'll take the gin and singletone and my kfc is that okay with you ? " I asked " can't you just take one? " She asked " then it won't be enough I'll be sharing that " i said " with whom ?" She asked " a friend ,now go byeee " i said leaving.
I walked my way to the park and sat on a bench secluded from the rest . The dark was slowly approaching and i loved it , the stars we starting to spread across the sky and people were leaving slowly i took out two shot glasses and poured some gin into them . " Cheers to making it this far " i said clicking my glass to the one i set on the bench . I took a gulp of the liquor loving the way it went down my throat " i miss you ,you know ? ,Life has been shitty humans still piss me off , but atleast I'm rich now " i said laughing and pouring another glass and gulping it down then another and another then i let out a grunt " man if you were here we would be drinking a little to much huh " i said " i also bought kfc " i said taking one out and biting into it " crunchy as ever " i said " i finally found her you know , I don't think she knows What's coming at her . " I said taking a shot " I'll make her regret everything even if i have to die along with her " i said as i sat there quietly listening to the wind , the moon was out it was a half moon it was shining reminding me that i was filled with darkness i smiled starting to feel the effect of the alcohol . " God i love this feeling" i said pouring the last contents of the last bottle and taking a shot " gotta go , I'll be back soon " i said talking the trash and throwing it at a near by trash can . I called an Uber and within no time it was already here " where to ma'am" the driver asked " the ummh moon " i said " I don't think I can take you there " he said nervously " why did you shoplift or something?" I said " oouh you meant the minimarket  " he said getting flustered" yeah , if i want to go to the other moon I'll jump a bridge i promise " i said and watched him tense up " i was joking don't worry " i said and he relaxed a bit . The ride there was silent and i was glad he didn't try to make small talk , maybe i creeped him out i thought and smiled . " We're here" he said with a small smile i gave him 500 dollars and he said he didn't have change " you can keep the change i have a feeling i traumatized you " i said and laughed walking into the store . " Ahjussi " i called happily walking and picking 4 bottles of soju and walked back to counter " is this the only store you know " he asked " wanna join me " i asked walking outside and he joined me a few moments later with glasses " you've already had some i presume " he said pouring the alcohol in our glasses " just a little " i said with a smile clinking our glasses . The man didn't really talk much but i had known him since i was like 10 he literally raised me , well kinda he also taught is how to drink. " not many customers huh " i said and he just looked at me " what happened this time " he asked as he gulped his drink " nothing really just wanted to drink with you it's been a while" i said and he didn't ask again . We finished our drinks and he got up " getting more " i asked and he smacked my head " you will become an alcoholic at this point " he said talking away the bottles and coming back with ramen " eat this and go home okay" he said " you're talking like an old man " i said " I am an old man " he said smiling .
***
I don't remember getting home but i was woken up by my alarm . Fucking hell shut up I said grunting and waking up . I tried turning but i couldn't " what the fuck i said turning around and seeing the brick from the other day " shit " i said realising he was hugging me well more like suffocating me .  I got off his grip and took a look at my phone . Gaddamn it it was 7:30 and i had a class at 8 i looked around trying to take in my sorrounding , i didn't know where i was or how i got here . I thought about waking him up do he could tell how i ended up with him but that would only take up my time i went to his shower and was astonished by how big it was not to mention clean . His room manly compromised of the colour anecdote it was breath talking had me doubting if i should painted mine storm in paris but whatever . I finished with my shower and looked at the variety of lotions this man had and picked a random one . Smelled nice luckily he had a new toothbrush in one of his drawers i used it and walked into the room again. This brick of a man actually kinda looked good his hair was all his face and his slow breathing made my eyes wonder to his chest " why the fuck is he shirtless " i mumbled as i turned around and walked to his closet since i couldn't find my clothes.  I know what you're thinking and no we didn't do it i made sure to confirm. His closet was mainly filled with suits and his casual clothes looked to big and i couldn't came up with any way to wear them so i picked on of his shirts and a jacket and put them on thankfully i could find my bra *smiles this actually looked good . His shirt reached almost to my knees so enough was covered . I looked in the mirror this actually looked good . Something is missing I said as i pulled on of the closet drawers and pulling a tie . Now that's it i said and put on my boots . Yes gurl .

***
I opened the door after ordering an uber i peeked outside and walked out i only had 10 mins before my class started . I didn't care anymore i started walking faster i was about to open the door when someone talked " good morning ma'am"  they said as i turned around and found it was the house assistant " hey " i said " i have somewhere to be let's talk later " i said and she looked confused " ooouh right tell the nigga thank you and I'll have the clothes delivered" i said walking out .
I made it to class in time and kayla gave me an earful when she saw me later on  " do you know how worried i was , if it wasn't for ahjussi i was gonna report you as a missing person ." She said " and what's up with the outfit , " she asked " why i think it looks sexy " i said " nothing it's just different " she said  " let's go home I'm done for the day"  i said " i uhmmh have plans " she said  looking all shy and stuff " what plans " i asked " the twins asked me out , and i said yes " she said " how am i supposed to go home then " i asked . " Ssup love " i heard and turned around to find mario " mario " i said turning as he hugged me and lifted me up so i wrapped my legs around his waist " nevermind kayla have fun " i said as i looked at the man holding me up like i weighed nothing. " Don't die drinking" kayla said as the twins approached " hey " alex said " is that your boyfriend? " Her twin who's name i learned was Damien said " nope he is the love of my life " i said as mario pecked my cheek " gotta go kayla , we will catch up later " mario said and started walking away " put me down you idiot " i said " ooouh shit i forgot " he said making kayla laugh .
" Be safe y'all and i mean that in all aspects " kayla shouted making mario show her a condom .

That is the end of ths chapter hope you enjoyed it and i added a few characters so i hope no one gets lost if you do feel free to ask me .

I hope to see y'all in the next chapter.

Bye loves 😚