story time

Leo had wiped me down and forced me to pee , he was about to lay me on the bed when my eyes snapped open " shit , mario ! " I said getting up . " Now that was fun but i gotta go ,bye " i said before they tried to stop me.  " Why are you going back to him ? " Ian asked holding my wrist " what do you mean ? " I asked puzzled " do you have to leave right now ? " Leo asked walking closer to me " of course i do I can't leave Mario alone " i said yanking my arm from Ian's grasp and walking away . I could hear their footsteps behind me making me walk faster i neared the door and opened it and the smell of sweat and alcohol and sex filled my nostrils but the sex might have been me . I walked past some people trying to find mario only to find him on the stage dancing " Raven my love dance with me " he said taking my hand and pulling me on stage " you smell like sex ," he said as he lay his head on my shoulder" did you really get some you slut , i knew it , it's the shirt " he said as we both laughed and i spotted Ian and Leo glaring at us i placed my hand on Mario's neck the other on his chest and pulled him close . I could see Ian taking a few steps towards us before Leo stoped him and whispering something . I smiled knowingly and placed a kiss on Mario's neck . " Bitch wtf you didn't get enough ?" He asked jokingly " play along with me " i said and he pulled me closer my body now pressed against his and he pulled my hair back giving him access to my neck as he kissed it making me lick my lips all while staring at my predators , it didn't take long before people started yelling get a room and we laughed as we got off .

***
" Are you okay ? You've been looking at your phone all the way through dinner " Damien asked  . " Yeah I'm good, " i paused as she gave me the seriously you're gonna use that line look " it's just Raven hasn't texted yet " i said " why isn't she safe with that guy ?" Alex asked " no that's not what i mean she's a little too safe with him , " i said smiling " Raven and Mario are like alter egos ," i said and Damien raised her brow " they're literally the same person , " i said " i saw her smile for the first time while talking to Mario , he makes her feel safe and she can be herself around him , otherwise she's just has on her resting bitch face and rarely takes to people , " i said a sad smile spreading on my face . " I thought you two were best friends? " Alex said " we are except she like literally raised me so.., " i said not wanting to talk more about this and thankfully they got the memo " so how was the food ?" Alex asked as Damien looked at me like she wanted to ask more but held it in . " It was delicious i loved it " i said smiling " thank God Damien picked it " Alex said " that was a nice restaurant I'll visit again thanks for sharing your hidden gem " i said looking up at Damien . " You're welcome it's no big deal " she said caressing my cheek her eyes looking at my lips then back at my eyes , i parted my lips subconsciously as i looked at her lips to and cleared my throat to snap my self out of it .
" Shall we leave ? " Damien said clearing her throat also " yeap " alex and i said in unison  . The parking lot was almost empty which was weird cause the food and atmosphere here was wholesome. We got to the car and  Alex held my arm turning me around , "you need to stop making that face ."she said " what face ? And why do i have to stop making it?" I asked pouting and moving closer to her to try and intimidate her . " Cause I'll do this " she said as her hand went behind my neck and she pulled me closer smashing our lips together , a gasp escaped my lips in surprise but i got over it soon enough , her lips were soft and plump , she tasted like blueberries and her tongue was warm her other hand moved to my waist and lower to my ass and she squeezed making me moan and i could her smile against my lips , i wanted more i tiptoed so she could reach me easily my hand around her neck the other was around her neck as i lowered it to her boobs damn they felt good i pinched her nipple and she let out a groan making me even more wet than i was . Suddenly something clicked Damien was here . I opened my eyes and there she was watching a smirk plastered on her face . Alex bite on my neck making me moan my eyes still on Damien i wanted her too i wanted her to touch me was i greedy for that ? I don't even give a fuck anymore . Her eyes never left mine and i could she was eye fucking me . If only they could do it for real , " join us ?" I questioned more than said " do you want me too" she asked as Alex carressed my boob and it was getting harder to formulate words  , i nodded " beg me " she said taking a step closer " please aaaah " i moaned as Alex found my sweet spot near my collar bone " please join us " i said hating how needy i sounded. That was all it took for her to walk towards me like i her prey . Been sandwiched between this two was heavenly Alex right in front of me her hands now circling my ass while Damien was right behind me she grabbed my hair pulling it back making a gasp escape my lips as i now faced her she lowered her face and kissed me it was slow and passionate not what i was expecting to be honest her hands travelled toy neck as she squeezed it while Alex played with my boob Damien's hand went lower and found my nipple and gave it a squeeze now i was a moaning mess . I grabbed Alex's face and brought closer my other hand going to her waist pulling her closer as if she wasn't close enough and i could her smile against my lips . The clearing of a throat brought as back to earth as i faced the other side in embarrassment while Alex and Damien smiled like there was nothing to be embarrassed about . " As much as we would like to fuck you right now we should get going " Damien said in my ear biting my earlobe shivers spreading all over my back . Alex gave my ass a last squeeze and opened  the car door for me .
Hey I'm just going to pretend that i haven't been gone for a while 😞
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one
Bye loves 😚