the beginning

Kayla pov
" hey wake tf up ," i said trying to wake raven up " we're gonna be late for school you know " i said but she didn't even budge " if we're late we get 10% of our scores deducted  " i said and she sat up immediately " gosh you're a nerd " i said as i walked into the kitchen to get something to eat .
There was leftover peri peri pizza and some instant ramen and i boiled some eggs just cause . I microwaved the pizza and raven walked in just in time. " You are so hard to wake up " i said as she sat on the island in the kitchen " that's because I'm tired i always have to carry your ass " she said taking a slice of the pizza" sorry " i said smiling at her  " here now hurry we're really gonna be late " i said placing her ramen next to her " thanks " the next five minutes were filled with sloppy sounds of us eating ramen 😂. Raven walked into the kitchen placed her bowl in the sink and opened the drawer " one hangover drink " she said smiling " Jack Daniels it's 8 am pour me a drink " i said as she put a shots and we emptied them .
One shot turned to five but that was okay it was a long fay anyway .
" What time do your classes end " i asked " i only have lectures till 2 " she answered " should we go grocery shopping later " i asked " sure , gotta go or i'll be late " she said running off

Raven pov
The lecture hall was half way through when i got there . I started looking for a familiar face and caught one " damn you're early " jas said as i sat next to her . " Wassup ," i said " are you sober ?"she asked " I'm as sober as it gets honey " i said smiling " you forgot your mouthwash didn't you ?"she asked raising a brow " i can smell the alcohol from here" she said hitting my arm " shitt " i said hoing through my bag " don't worry your girlfriend will walk through anytime soon saying.." she didn't get to finish before we heard Kayla's voice " hey cupcake you forgot this " she said throwing me my mouthwash " gotta run byee " she said blowing a kiss " bye love " i said as i took a sip of the mouthwash " you two never change you know that ?she asked " what do you mean " i asked " in highschool you always forgot something and she would always bring it to you " she said looking at me " you remember that time she budged into our class without knowing the teacher was already inside " she said and we burst out laughing " of course i do she looked like she could right then ,she was so shocked and then she pulled the compliment habit to get out of been punished " i said laughing .
We were cut short when the lecturer suddenly

cleared her throat " i see you're happy today "she

said " anything special happen ?she asked

raising her brow " maybe your girlfriend

stopped by" she said and the whole class

muffled yes'  " it's nothing like that ms jasmine ,

I'm just happy to see you is all " i said smiling at

her " I'm flattered " she said walking to the board .
Now ms amaya was not like the other lecturers we've had she came in the middle of the semester after the other one left unannounced, she walked into class and we all thought she was a new comer till she introduced herself as the new lecturer. Now here me out she was in her late 20's she was maybe 5'8 she was one of those women you see and you aren't even jealous you just want them to tell you to shut up and fuck the living shit out of you  and i meant that . Her eyes gave off that dominant vibe , Kayla went blank after seeing her she just froze up . Now why does she think me and kayla are dating ? There are this crazy rumors that we are so she kinda picked up on them. Why does everyone think we're dating well me and kayla live together we've been living together since highschool, why ?long story we have a lot of people shipping us that's why .
" I have your results for the last test with me " she said raising the papers in her hand " who do think did the best ?she asked " Raven " jas said " why do think so jasmine " ms amaya asked " she always gets the highest score " she said and everyone nodded " why don't you try getting it next time ?" She asked " gawd you're so hot" jas said " well thank you" ms amaya said and the whole class laughed " did i say taht out loud?" Jas asked me " you sure did " i said laughing at her " you have like this crazy crush on her why not just shoot your shot ?" I asked " have you seen her she's like a goddess and I'm like a little servant " she said " then go make your master happy " i said " ms amaya really doesn't call you out when you flirt with her " i added " neither does she when you do it " jas said " just try it ,if she breaks your heart I'll be your drinking buddy till you feel better " i said and she smiled " bet you'd like that " jas said . Before i could reply there was a knock ." Come in " ms amaya said .Now tell me why this 6ft tall girl walks in like a model all sexy and stuff looking like a gaddamn snack and the she smiled when she saw ms amaya " girl forget it , I don't think you stand a chance against her " i said .
" Oouh class i forgot this is the new student her name is ..., " Now she was flipping through papers trying to find her name " Alex my name is alex " she said " yes this is Alex " ms amaya said " help her adjust okay , you can next to Raven ," she said . I didn't say i word i was confused on what to do " gurl raise your hand so she see where she's supposed to sit " ms amaya said and i raised my hand . No sooner she was walking towards me .we said our hellos and then class started .i couldn't help but look at her she had fair skin it looked so soft her eyes were slender and an amber brown ,she had a high nose bridge,her lips were thick but not like thick thick they just weren't thin and her jawline could cut through my flesh " like what you see ? Alex asked " hmmmh" i answered without thinking it then dawned on me what i had said " i mean it's not that bad you're a fox " i said .
Class was over and i was glad " where are you going after this " jas asked " we're hoing shopping kayla should be here anytime now " i said " is there anything you and your girlfriend do separately" she asked " i could never betray her " i said " Raven your lover is here " ms amaya said and i got up walking towards the door " now now ms amaya no need to feel bad we can still work something out " kayla said  walking towards her" she got top score again ?" " Hmmh i think she's cheating" ms amaya said " i can here that you know " i said " I'm tired carry me " i told kayla " how can you be tired all you did was sit down " she said looking at me all crazy " I'm tired cause i carried your ass yesterday i think to apply ointment too ,maybe i should an x-ray to be safe ,what if i have to be in wheelchair " i said " if i carry will you shut up " she asked  and i nodded " gotta go ms amaya ,thanks for the lesson " we said leaving .
" Are they dating?"
" Who raven and kayla "
" Yeah "
" Nah they're just good friends "
" Nice ,cause she's so cute i want her "

Author's note
Hey to everyone reading this I'm sorry for the slow updates and this chapter was quite long so if you got this far thank you😽😽 also please excuse any mistakes and let me know what i should improve on in the comments also please vote gor this book and share it .
Thank you ,
bye loves .
19/04/23
23:30