chapter 1

Konoha the village hidden in the leaves is one of if not the strongest of the five elemental nations not because of the number of Shinobi or the number of jinchuricki's but their method of training. Konoha prides itself on teamwork and creating bonds so no matter who makes the squad, the squad will always complement each other each Shinobi backing up the other will little to no difficulty but our story begins as three kids run into a house and up to a woman with long blonde hair washing dishes."Mom can you tell us a story!" One of the kids asked as the woman looked down at them. "Ok sweetie go wait in the living room." The kids run off as the woman dries her hands as soon after setting the last plate down before walking and sitting on a love sit as the children sat on the floor waiting. "This one is my personal favorite kids but the beginning is rather dark are you sure?" The woman asked as they nod with a sigh the woman lean back and places her hand on her stomach. "This is call the fox's hound......"

Rewind no jutsu

It was the night of the kyubbi festival konoha was celebrating the twelveth year since the fourth hokage defeated the demon fox but for one girl it was a time of suffering but this story doesn't focus on her we can find a boy with short black hair and two red marks on his face with a shepherd puppy walking beside him this was y/n Inuzuka and his companion Cujo. They were walking down the street mindlessly strolling when a scream was heard and y/n Cujo Sprinted in that direction to find several civilians ripping the clothes of a blonde girl in twintails y/n recognized her as naruko uzumaki from his class in the academy naruko managed to lock eyes with y/n as tear streamed down her cheeks  as one of the civilians started to remove his pants. Y/n snarled before nodding and turned his head and yelled. "Lord hokage a group is about to rape a girl!!" The civilians started running as y/n rushed forward knowing he didn't have much time as he pulled his jacket off and threw it over naruko. "You alright?" Naruko nodded shakely not trusting her voice when the crowd started to come back.

"Sorry but I going to pick you up now." Y/n said as naruko nodded as he picked her up bridal style. "Cujo let's move!" Y/n said as both the pup leaped on to naruko stomach just before y/n leaped up to the rooftop and started running. "W-why s-save me?" Naruko whispered in a very un-naruko way y/n glanced down at her and gave a soft smile. "Because it was the right thing to do." Y/n said and looked up not noticing the blush that developed on naruko's face. After five minutes of running eventually out running the mod chasing them before y/n kicked the door open to his house. "Mother! She needs some help!" Y/n yelled as Cujo barked in confirmation as a woman with spikey brown hair this woman is tsume inuzuka y/n and kiba's mother walked out the kitchen wearing a frilly apron. "Quiet down brat!..... Explain." She said while she rushed over while calling for y/n's big sister. "Hana bring some of your old clothes!" Tsume shouts as y/n sets naruko against the wall. "Cujo and I were walking down the street not far from here when we heard a scream so we went to investigate only to find four guys ripping her clothes off." Y/n said as hana ran in with a new shirt and shorts.

Y/n turned away as not to look while tsume and hana tried to help naruko fit in Hana's old clothes. "Girl when was the last time you had a proper meal?" Tsume says as naruko shrugged. "Old man ichiraku normal feeds me but some reason the stand was full and I didn't want to disturb them." Naruko says as she kicked of her sandals which promptly disintegrated. "Damn that was my last pair." Naruko said as tsume and hana looked at each other. "where did you get those?" Hana asked as naruko told them. "What size were those?" Y/n asks with his back stills to the women in the room as naruko told her shoe size. "Why?" Y/n stood up and slipped his sandals back on. "I'll go get a new pair for ya and mom do we need anything will I'm in that area?" Y/n asks still not looking back. "No but if you see your brother tell him to come home." Y/n nodded and walked out the door with Cujo in hot pursuit.

As y/n left tsume turned to naruko and lead her to the table and sat her down. "Here why don't you join us for dinner we are having a hotpot tonight." Naruko shook her head but her stomach rumbles making her blush. "Eat up you need some meat on those bones." Tsume says while walking back into the kitchen as hana sits beside Naruko. "Are you in the same class with my younger brothers?" Naruko nodded as tsume set a plate of curry down infront of naruko. "So what happened tonight?" Tsume asked as naruko balled herself up. "I was looking for a place to hide so the the civilians wouldn't find me but they found me and started to rip my clothes, I looked away and saw him." Naruko said as tears start to build up in her eyes hana just rubbed her back while tsume was snarling. "Tell you what you can hide here for the night. If fact if you need anything feel free to come ask either hana or me." Tsume says softly as naruko smiled and nodded. "Thank you."

Some time had passed and naruko had eaten before y/n walked back in holding a box in one hand while dragging a knocked out kiba by the foot following y/n was Cujo dragging akamaru by it hind leg. "Here you go Naruko I tried to find a pair of normal sandals." Y/n said as he handed the boss to the blushing blond. "Y/n I said bring him home not drag him." Tsume said as she leaned over the unconscious kiba noticing the fist sized lump on the back on his head. "Yea but but his own words were piss off bro I'm trying to get some tonight, and so I promptly knocked him out." Y/n says as tsume pinched her nose and waved y/n along. "Go a put him in a room while hana takes Naruko to shower.

After a few minutes y/n threw kiba into his room and came back to the dining room to find tsume drumming her fingers on the table. "Mother what is on your mind?" Y/n said as he sat down infront of his own plate. Tsume sighed and shook her head. "I don't know anymore I'm just concerned about your brother y/n between the two of you you are far more mature than kiba you both are the same age for crying out loud." Y/n didn't say anything as he let his mother rant while he sat and listened. After a few more minutes of tsume's rant she has her head in her hands. "What am I going to do?" Y/n sighed and collected all the plates. "I don't know what to tell you mother and I'm not going to, but I believe you will have your answer in time." Tsume chuckled as she watched one of her son's doing the dishes.

Timeskip

The next day at the academy y/n was sitting at his desk tapping his finger while scratching behind cujo's ears what seemed like normal but what seemed out of place was the scowl he wore on his face

The next day at the academy y/n was sitting at his desk tapping his finger while scratching behind cujo's ears what seemed like normal but what seemed out of place was the scowl he wore on his face. "Is something the matter y/n?" Iruka asked snapping y/n out of his thought process. "No sensei just lost in thought." Iruka frowned as it wasn't like y/n to space out but didn't press the issue and class went along with out much problem until the taijutsu portion. While y/n was sparing with naruko helping her relearn the stances that their teachers were purposely teaching her incorrectly which greatly pissed him off but he bit his tongue. The class went by smoothly till barking interrupted. Y/n turned to Cujo who was standing between kiba and the yamanaka heiress. "Back off Cujo I just wanna talk to her." Kiba said as akamaru yipped taking his partners side.

Ino then spoke in attempt to get her point across. "And I don't wanna talk to you I like Sasuke-kun!" Kiba waved the comment away as he leaned in closer to ino. "Oi brother back off!" Y/n yelled as he made his way over making kiba snarl. "Piss off bro let me have my fun." Kiba said as y/n got between him and ino. "No brother you have already dragged our clan reputation in the mud by your sleeping around, don't throw our name in the trash." Y/n says as he looked back to ino. "Get back and go to your friends." Ino nodded and walked over as y/n stayed between her and kiba. "Come on bro maybe if you got some you wouldn't be up tight." Kiba said as y/n's eye twitched but stayed quiet as kiba scoffed. "Your not even acting like a alpha male." Y/n bit back a snarl but took a deep breath as the interaction gained the teachers attention. "If you think I am weak then fine believe that but know this brother the weakest barks loudest." Y/n says as he walks away infuriating kiba who marched off in a huff. Y/n walked back over to naruko and took a stance and gave her a smile that made her and nearly all the girls blush.

 Y/n walked back over to naruko and took a stance and gave her a smile that made her and nearly all the girls blush

"Shall we continue?"