chap 6

The following day while y/n was guarding tazuna at the bridge yugao and kakashi were training the genin well kakashi was instructing as he was still weak from over exerting himself two days ago but must to yugao's annoyance kakashi only coached the Uchiha and while Haruno was watching on with hearts in her eyes. Yugao scoffed and turned back to her pupil as naruko picked herself up from the base of a tree still holding her sword at the ready. "Is it always this way?" Yugao asked as she leaned forward and rushed naruko who fell to the side and rolled out of the way avoiding the incoming sword slash before vaulting to her feet. "Yes Sensei. Kakashi-sensei has only been training the duckass after team training." Naruko said as she rushed forward with her own sword swing with yugao parried and countered with slamming her heel into naruko's gut sending her flying but naruko used the momentum ot flip over and land on her feet while sliding back. "I see you haven't been slacking off. Who have you been practicing with?" Yugao asked as she sheathed her sword.

"Myself, I would create 5 shadow clones and then I would spar against them." Naruko answered as yugao nodded. " Good method especially with the secret of the shadow clones." Yugao said proudly as naruko tilted her head. "What secret Sensei?" Naruko asked as yugao face faulted before sighing. " The shadow clones are able to retain any knowledge that they learn and send it back to the original when dispelled." Yugao explained as naruko popped a fist in her palm in realization. "So that is way I get flashes of my moves in my head when I stop." Naruko said as yugao nodded. "Yes but it doesn't work for building muscle but it will give you a learning curve in fact you are probably the only person that can train like this." Yugao said as she when and collected leaves. "How so Sensei?" Naruko asked as she jogged after yugao. " The reason the shadow clone is a forbidden jutsu is because of the massive chakra drain kakashi-senpai can only create 20 and that puts his chakra dangerously low. I can only create 12 at my limit." Yugao explained as they both say down at the base of a tree. "Then why can I create hundreds?" Naruko asked as yugao chuckles.

"There are two reasons why the first is I'm sure you are aware..." Yugao trails off as naruko placed her hand over the seal on her stomach. "The second reason is due to your heritage." Yugao finished as naruko looked up in confusion. "You mean my mom? Sensei I read the note but I don't understand why was my parents hidden from me?" Naruko asked as yugao flinched. "I take it your mom's letter told you who your father was?" Yugao asked as naruko nodded to which yugao sighed. "It was lord thirds idea to keep you safe, that night the village was in ruins plus your father made to many enemies and if they knew that he had you they would have attacked and destroyed the village and killed you. Lord third didn't tell you because you would have run around telling everyone you could which would have gotten you killed." Yugao explained as she turned a leaf over in her hand.

"So Gigi lied to me to protect me?" Naruko asked as yugao nodded. "Yes originally he was wanting to wait until you became a chunin before allowing you to learn who your mother was." Yugao explained as they looked up to see Sasuke land on his back still trying to climb a tree. "So when I explained to Gigi that the academy was sabotaging me it forced him to start my training?" Naruko asked as yugao nodded. "Sensei what did mom look like?" Naruko asked as yugao raised her eyebrow. "You look just like her except the golden blond hair your mom had fiery red hair, why do you ask?" Yugao asked as naruko placed her hands in the ram seal and in a puff of smoke naruko remained the same the only difference was her hair was no longer its golden blond and it was now a fiery red. "Figure a new look is in order." Naruko said as yugao nodded before handing her a leaf. " Very well but back to training your affinities." Yugao said as naruko nodded.

" Yugao said as naruko nodded