chapter 8

A week after y/n and yugao returned from supporting team 7 in the land of wave and Hiruzen had paid y/n the bounty for zabuza's body totaling 18,000,000 Ryo basically making y/n rich but y/n placed it in his own personal account needless to say tsume was ecstatic about not only y/n becoming a anbu but even managed to collect a A-rank bounty needless to said the entire inuzuka clan threw a party with y/n inviting naruko who had returned to the village two days prior to which she argeed to. The day of the party y/n arrived at naruko's apartment and just looking at it made y/n snarl in rage as the apartment building was nearly falling apart.

Y/n walked up the stairs which was creeking under each step as he made his way up to naruko's apartment door and knocked

Y/n walked up the stairs which was creeking under each step as he made his way up to naruko's apartment door and knocked. "Coming!" Naruko's voice sounded from behind the door before the door opened and y/n blushed at the sight of naruko's attire. She had changed into a short burnt orange kimono that exposed her shoulders while still covering her breasts and the kimono was cut off at her thighs while still wearing her sandals. "Beautiful." Y/n said as naruko blushed. "Thank you for that y/n-kun." Naruko said as she stepped out of the apartment. Y/n shook his head and looked at naruko. "You went back to blonde?" Y/n asked as naruko reached up and ran her hand through her hair. "Yeah after reading a letter from my mom I was originally going to keep it red but I changed it to just red highlights." Naruko said as y/n nothing the streaks of red amongst the sea of yellow.

"Well it's a great look for you." Y/n said as he offered his arm and Naruko smiled and looped hers through his. "Thanks." Naruko responded as they walked down to the street. "What took you so long to track me down?" Naruko asked as they walked. "I was training in one of the training room practicing my elemental jutsu's since I'm far behind everyone else." Y/n said as naruko nodded. "I hope yugao-sensei is helping?" Naruko asked as y/n nodded. "She has a long with the rest of the unit." Y/n said as he sighed before glancing at naruko. "What about you how is your training?" Y/n asked as naruko nodded. "It's going ok but I have started studying fuinjutsu since my parents were skilled practicatoners I want to follow in their footsteps." naruko said as they turned out a side street and eventually arrived at the inuzuka compound. "Mother I'm home." Y/n called as they walked around to the back lot to find tsume cooking several pork chops on a grill while Hana was pouring drinks for the rest of the clan. "Welcome back y/n and Naruko you over dressed." Tsume said as one of the men walked up and took over cooking while tsume walked over and hugged y/n and Naruko. "Well technically I'm being introduced to the rest of your clan." Naruko said as she returned the hug making tsume laugh before looking at y/n before she could speak y/n was tackled by a brown burl sending him rolling only to stop with a Shepard puppy on his chest. "Cujo!" Y/n cheered as he was scratching cujo's ear and neck. "He has missed you sure naruko has managed to collaborate with him just fine but he still missed working with you." Hana said as she walked over with a empty bottle. "Well enough of the chitchat let's party!!" One of the men yelled as everyone cheered as food was passed around one think naruko noticed despite all the drinking the men were still respectful of her and she walked over to tsume and Hana who were sitting on the back porch.