chap 7

The next day y/n was hiding on the ceiling where he couldn't be seen with his wolf anbu mask covering his face while suppressing his chakra while tsunami walked around the house cleaning under y/n's watchful eye as a the minutes slowly trickled by when there was a knock at the door before tsunami could get to the door it was kicked in to reveal two thugs. "You tsunami?" One ruffly asked as tsunami stepped in front of the door that lead to the bedrooms to block them from getting to inari. "You're going come with us." The other one said as he grabbed tsunami roughly as she tried resisting the thug smacked her making y/n's blood freeze as y/n temporarily locked his emotions away when inari rushed in with tears in his eyes. "Leave my mom alone!" Inari shouted as he threw a sloppy punch but it still hit a thug in the nuts making the thug release tsunami who quickly scooped inari up and tried to get out. Tsunami ran underneath y/n who dropped from the ceiling with his fingernails extending into claws and his launched himself at the thugs while spinning as y/n whispered. "Fang over fang." The technique tore through the two thugs as y/n skidded to a stop covered in blood as he glanced back to see that he bore through the sides of the thugs leaving massive holes.

Slowly y/n stood up and looked at tsunami who was looking back. "Run gather the village." Y/n said before he flicker away and reappeared on the bridge to see kakashi fighting zabuza, yugao fighting some other thug with a sword but it looked like she was just waiting for a moment to make a move. Y/n turned his head and noticed that Sakura was attempting to guard tazuna with cujo at her side, y/n turned to see a ice dome surrounding Sasuke and Naruko. Despite his instincts telling him to rush in a defend naruko y/n pushed the feeling aside and kept his chakra suppressed as small as he could and snuck over the edge as he crawled down the bridge remaining hidden.

Towards the edge of the bridge y/n saw a army of thugs climbing up on the bridge while one of them carried a small fat man who had his arm in a cast and was also dressed in a fancy suit. "Must be gato." Y/n whispered as he snuck behind the army when a blast of malevolent chakra washed over the area so quickly that it nearly knocked y/n over but y/n was able to recover from the pressure. Now seriously fighting to stood from rushing towards naruko y/n stayed at the back of the group while silently drawing a kunai and began quietly covering thugs mouths one at a time and slicing open their throats only to slip back into the fog. Eventually y/n managed to work his way up through the group to spot gato kick the downed helper of zabuza who had two kunai in his arms while kakashi was squatting down panting while yugao stood over the body of her opponent. Naruko stood beside yugao with tears in her eyes. Y/n silently drew his wakizashi and dashed forward startling the group the noise alerted gato who turned around just in time to see the wolf mask of y/n infront of him. "Eliminate." Y/n whispered as gato's eyes widened as y/n slashed his wakizashi as gato's head rolled off his shoulders.

"Hey that guy killed our meal ticket!" One thug yelled as y/n knelt down next to the body of zabuza's fallen ally. Y/n reached out at placed his hand on the boys forehead and closed the boy's eyes.  "Rest well." Y/n said as he stood up and faced the army of thugs. "Thank you for that brat." Zabuza said as he walked forward. "Got a blade I have to repay that act of kindness." Zabuza said as y/n tossed over a kunai without a word to which zabuza caught it with his teeth and raced towards the group slaughtering the group of thugs indiscriminately till eventually the demon of the mist succumbed to his wounds with only five thugs left that promptly surrendered just when the townfolk raced on the bridge armed with pitchforks while y/n walked amongst the destruction and found zabuza's body and knelt down placed it in a storage scroll.

"Your not going to let him rest?" Y/n turned around to see kakashi standing up while covering his eye with his headband. "He still has a bounty does he not." Y/n said as he walked back towards the konoha team. "So wolf how are you holding up after your first kill?" Yugao asked from behind her cat mask. "Not the first two came after tsunami so I killed them then killed my way through the army. So I'm at 50 now." Y/n said as he pocketed the scroll with zabuza's body. "Senpai should we take the sword back with us?" Y/n asked as yugao shrugged as they turned back to kakashi and Naruko. "We'll head back first senpai." Yugao said as y/n walked up to naruko and pulled her into a hug. "I'll see you when I can." Y/n whispered before he let go and both he and yugao vanished in a flicker.