chap 5

Everyone sat around the dining table as kakashi got yugao and y/n caught up which earned a groan from yugao. "Really senpai you bring your genin on a mission they aren't ready for." Yugao says as she rubs her temples while kakashi chuckles while rubbing his neck. "Senpai why don't you and kakashi- senpai guard tazuna- San while he works and let me train the genin." Y/n offers as yugao nodded. "That can work I need them up to standard quickly so don't break them to badly." yugao said as y/n nodded while he was scratching Cujo's belly making the dogs hind leg thump against the table leg. "Why the hell should I listen to him I'm a Uchiha!" Sasuke demanded as yugao looked at him with a deadpan look on her face. "Because this is a order I don't give two shits who you are." Yugao said bluntly as naruko started laughing from y/n's lap. "To bad duckass!" She laughed as y/n poked her side making her yelp before looking at him with a pout. "Alright genin it's getting late it's nearly 2100 hours I suggest you get some sleep because I'm waking you up at 0600 hours." Y/n said as Sakura groaned were as naruko grinned before rocking her hips on y/n's lap making him sharply inhale. "I look forward to your training." Naruko purrs in y/n's ear as she got up and followed Sakura.

The next morning y/n walked in holding a bucket of water and dumped it on the sleeping Uchiha. " Wake up training time." Y/n said as Sasuke sat up coughing as y/n walked out as naruko walked out already fully dressed and also carrying a bucket. "Morning y/n-kun." Naruko says happily as y/n nodded and they both sat in the living room waiting for a very angry Sakura and Sasuke to walk out. "What the hell was that for." Sasuke demanded as Sakura glared at naruko. "We are late for training it is now 0615." Y/n said before leading the genin out the house and into the woods. "Ok what all have kakashi-senpai taught you?" Y/n asked as naruko shook her head. "Team building and d ranks." Y/n slapped his face at naruko's words. "Then start climbing trees without your hands." Y/n said as he walked up a tree with ease. " Naru-hime I believe senpai taught you this?" Y/n asked as naruko nodded as she walked up the tree as well. "Yep yugao-sensei taught me this along with water walking." Naruko said before she flashed a foxy grin when Sasuke made his displeasure known. " How the hell did the dobe get special training and I the last Uchiha did not!!" Sasuke demanded as y/n looked at him as Sakura was glaring at naruko. "Because reasons I don't have the security clearance to disclose that s rank secret." Y/n said as naruko looked at him with a look of surprise but her eyes held fear. " What is so important about the dead last that warrants that level of secrecy!" Sakura screeched making y/n whince.

"The I'd have to kill if I told you then kill myself level of importance, so don't demand me to tell you." Y/n said as Sasuke scoffed before turning and walking off. "Then I'm not going to do your training." Sasuke said as Sakura nodded and ran after him. "Suite yourself duckass!" Naruko yelled before looking at y/n and blushing. "So can you teach some elemental jutsu's?" Naruko asks as y/n shrugs and leaped over and sat down on a branch as naruko joined him as he handed her a piece of paper. "This is chakra paper it's used to tell what ones elemental affinities are for example my affinities are lighting and earth." Y/n explains as naruko nodded. "So channel a bit of chakra into it and we can find out what training you need." Y/n said as naruko nodded again as the paper split in half and both halfs became soaked.

"So you have a strong wind and water affinity. That is good so we are going to speed up your training make 9 shadow clones." Y/n said as 9 clones appeared. "So what now y/n-kun?" Naruko asked as y/n picked up a leaf. "Five of your clones are going to try and split the leaf only using chakra meanwhile the remaining four and the original are going to soak the leaf halfway." Y/n instructed as five of the clones leaped off as naruko shuffled in place while the remaining four leaped off to start. "Um y/n-kun how did you learn my secret?" Naruko asks as y/n smiled. "I figured it out myself it wasn't hard to realize since you constantly smell like a fox. "And you still asked me out?" Naruko questioned as y/n smiled. "Yea because you are Naruko uzumaki." Y/n grinned as naruko teared up before throwing herself in to y/n's arms and start to softly sob at his acceptance.