Part One :~}

(EDITED (2924 me)
(Hello i am hear with part one hope you have a good day! Also if the text has these ( ) its me talking! if its like this its the character thinking and if its like this it is them texting, and this is just description!)

View kiri

"Kiri! Wake up! Now" she heard neteyam shriek as he banged his fists on her door. She already knew she didnt have much time to get ready because if they rent running late he would have woken her up much more peacefully. She groaned reluctantly rolled out of bed almost falling on the floor. She landed on her soft fuzzy green carpet her room was very asthetic and cottage core. She had posters covering her walls and real vines and plants covering every inch of her room. She had lots crystals and her room smelt like flowers as she would describe it. She shuffled to her closet sifting through various clothing options settling a white t shirt and muted green overalls. She wore white socks a black belt and brown converse. She sat at her night stand to do her hair and such. Kiri hated makeup it made her feel weird instead she just wore beeswax chapstick only a little blush and would brush her eyebrows. She did her hair (the same as in the movie but brown) she grabbed her headphones and vintage camera, she took it everywhere she loved to take photos of people when they didn't know, it made the photos seem more natural and organic. She grabbed her tote bag and sprinted down the stairs.

Photo she took of lo'ak

Photo of baby tuk <3333

(Im sorry this part is so short 🙁)