'# part 5 #'

Aounugs pov

His class was long like really long so he spent almost the whole period just staring at the clock watching it tik. (DING DING DING) "ugh finally'' aounung grounded slinging his bag over his shoulder and making his way out the door. "Hey wheres room 134?" He hadnt even noticed but neteyam was directly next to him. "Jesus when did you get there!?" he exclaimed. " I have been here the whole time, anyway where is room 134" neteyam repeated. "Am i your tour guide now?" aounung asked sarcastically. "Yes, yes you are, now to take me to math" neteyam said folding his arms. "why do i have to take you?" Aonung asked. "because you were an ass when i bumped into you. Now lets go "Kay whatever." Aonung groaned and started walking him to class.

Tsireya pov

She was so exited there was new kids! She loved to make new friends especially with cute boys! She started at lo'ak as he worked on notes, she thought he was quite cute he had braided black hair pulled into a ponytail and light almond colored skin. She also noticed he had two braids untucked from his ponytail witch had wooden beads on them. She liked to people watch not in a weird way she was just very observant of other people. Like how his left leg bounced when the teacher was writing to fast for him or when he tapped his pencil on the palm of his other hand when he was clearly bored. He was very fidgety with everything he did. "Are you okay? Do i have something on my face?" Lo'ak asked suddenly. "Huh, what oh sorry was i staring?" she felt bad if she made him uncomfortable. "Yeah, its okay" he said rubbing his neck. "Do you have any siblings?" She asked him not looking up froom her paper. "hmm? oh yeah i have three!" He said looking at her. She looked back up at at him and he swiftly looked back at his paper. "what are they named?""uhm lo'ak..i-im lo'ak" That made tsireya giggle. lo'ak felt super nervouse. No cute girls ever wanted to talk to him. "uhm my sister kiri, our older brother neteyam, and our youngest sister Tuktirey but we always call her tuk, i mean exept for when she takes kiri's crystals and drops them into the pool" Lo'ak hadnt realised he was probably rambling, but when he did and looked back up at her she didnt complain but she was smilling at him. "your siblings sound great!" Lo'ak felt very relieved. "yeah they are.. How about you? and siblings?" He asked her. "yeah! my older brother aonung and my little sister, well shes not born yet but shes coming soon!" "oh congrats!" Lo'ak smilled at her. They stayed in comftorbal silence the rest of the class.

(DING DING DING} Lo'ak swiftly stood up from his seat shoving his paper and pen into his back-pack. She stood up slower and put away her things. "uhm hey Lo'ak?" She asked him as he was about to walk away. "yeah?" "do you and your siblings want to eat with me and aonung? Are best friends apider and roxto sit with us too you guys would get along!" She asked him scooping her tote bag up. "uh yeah ill ask them!" She smiled warmly. He's so cute! "i should get going to class c'ya!" He said pracically sprinting away."bye!" tsireya waved goodbye to lo'ak. She Started swearving around other kids in the hallway to get to math. She was already late so she was rushing to math she hated being late.