!!~Part 2~!!

(EDITED (2024 me)

(hellooo how are you today?)

Kiris perspective again

She rushed down the stairs with her tote bag lazly slung over her shoulder. "Jesus kiri you finally done?" neteyam joked sliding a plate of toast with strawberry jam on it to the end of the table closest to her. "You need to set alarms i dont want to wake you up every day i already have to deal with him" Neteyam pointed at lo'ak who was almost shoving a slice of toast down his throat. She made a face grabbing a piece of toast walking towards the couch. Neytiri was sitting on the couch with tuk who was barley awake. Kiri leaned and kissed her forehead. "Morning mama." "goodmorning love" neytiri was watching a cooking show that she watched almost 24/7. "Come on lo'ak, kiri we have to go were running late." neteyam grabbed his keys and slung his back over his shoulder .Lo'ak groaned grabbing his bag copying his brothers motions sluggishly walking out the door. "Have a good day kids! Stay out of trouble!" Neytiri shouted at them. "By ma!" neteyam said leaving.

They finally got in the car with kiri in the passenger and lo'ak stuffed in the back with all their backpacks and neteyams bows and arrows from archery. Kiri didnt realise how nervous she was until now. Sure she has been to multiple schools but this felt different she wasnt at home in egypt anymore she was here in america. She was already fluent in english they all were because ther father was american. There was only one thing she was exited about for that day. She had made and online friend who just happened to go to her new school! His names was Miles but everyone called him spider. She was so exited to actually meet hm in person. They met on a discord server and just clicked. She didnt realise how long she had been lost in thought until neteyam shoved her saying they were there. She opened the door and got out, her new school was huge. Lo'ak was staring at the building just as shocked as she was, he slowly handed her her bag not tearing his eyes from the building. "You guys are weird as hell" Neteyam stated with a weird look on his face. "Whatever lets just go" lo'ak said starting to walk away. "Not so fast you need to take ur meds Lo'ak." neteyam said pulling lo'ak back hold two pills and a water bottle in his hands. "UGHHHHHHH fineeeeeeeeeeee" lo'ak grumbled swalling the pills with a big gulp of water. "Now hurry up we need to get or schedules."

The group walked into the office to pick up there schedules. The only person in there was a kinda short blond boy. He had his back facing them so they couldn't see his face. He must be an office aid. Kiri thought "uhm excuse me?" neteyam said quietly. The boys head whipped around immediately making eye contact with kiri. "KIRI!?" "SPIDER OH MY GOD!" kiri screamed running behind the desk engulfing him im in a hug. "You so short omg i cant believe i actually get to meet you in person!'' Kiri was talking extremely fats it seems only the neteyam and lo'ak picked up on how pink she was. " and and your wearing glasses?" she said letting go of him tapping on his glasses. "There just blue light i look at screens allot so" he said kind of embarrassed.

(HI this is my second part i hope you like it. Im sorry for all the grammar and spelling errors i type at 1100 mph so spelling is very hard.)

)