(_@ part nine@_)

OMFG its my b-day its curentlyy 12 AM sooooo happy birthday to me! OMFG IT TURNEND TO 12 am eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Sorry in this part it has been a three week time skip and there all pretty good friends now and since it my birthday im going to make it someones birthday in the next chap! So tell me whos it should be in the comments!

Netyams pov:

(knock knock knock) "come in" neteyam said not looking up from his phone. The door opened and lo'ak, spider, roxto, and aounung all poured in and found somewhere to sit. "You brought the goods?'' lo'ak asked looking at roxto "yes sir!" roxto exclaimed pulling gummy bears and cans of monster out of his bag

"hell yeah!" aounung screamed throwing his fists in the air. "Lets go!" neteyam said stealing a bag of gummy bears. "I brought my switch to!" roxto added pulling it out of his bag and connecting it to neteyams tv.

-

its now like 1 AM and the group just watched finding nemo and lo'ak was crying. "Lo'ak you good brother?" roxto said staring at lo'ak. Lo'ak was on a beanbag next to neteyams tv witch was across from the foot of neteyams tv where roxto was on a second beanbag. Aounung was laying in neteyams bed and neteyam was laying at the foot of his bed on his stomach. "Yeah man" lo'ak tearfully said wiping his eyes. "Bruh whats wrong with you?" spider said laying on the floor by neteyams bed on his phone said "i dont know its just sad because nemos dad was so sad when he like got taken away" lo'ak cried. "Lo'ak are you seriously crying? your such a wimp" aonung laughed. Neteyam turned and punched aonung thig mak him jolt up and grab his leg. "OW!" "dont bully him!"

aonung and neteyam started bickring while lo'ak and roxto sat in uncomfortable silence staring at eachother until it was broken when neteyam pushed aounung off the bed. "OWW!" aonung screamed glaring at neteyam. "Hey dont blame me you said 'you wont push me off no balls'" neteyam said pointedly. Roxto and lo'ak bursted out laughing when suddenly aonungs phone went off. "Omg what tsireya" he said with the phone on speaker. "Is everything okay we heard a thud!" she exclaimed over the phone. Tsireya and kiri were also having a sleepover. "Neteyam fucking pushed me off the bed" aonung shot neteyam a dirty look 'Omg stop being gay and shut up' kiri interviend over the phone. "How is that gay!?" aonung and neteyam said in unison. 'I dont know just shut up!' kiri said hanging up.

" my head hurts" aonung said siting back on the bed. "I bet" neteyam said with a smug smile. "I dont feel safe sitting next to you anymore" he said slowly getting off the bed. "Oh your such a baby!" lo'ak added. "Shut up! You were the one crying over finding nemo!'' "ITS SAD!" "so is your love life!" Aonung fought back. "and you have game? you have zero rizz!" Lo'ak yelled. Roxto and neteyam looked at eachother with raised eyebrows. "WELL YOUR-" Aonung was cutt off by neteyam putting his hand on his shoulder. "okay calm down. Lo'ak turn around and watvh the movie. And aonung either sit on the floor or you can sit on the bed. but no more fighting." Neteyam said sternly. lo'ak glared at aonung but turned around. and aonung got back on the bed. but pouted as he did. "aye, watoto nasema watoto" neteyam huffed. "keiki hupo" Aonung gritted through his teeth."why dose evryone speak other languages?" spider groaned. "i never know what you guys are saying!" He said. "well i speak swahili because its my native lanuguage and this bimbo speaks hawaiian because its his native language." Neteyam said pointing to himself then to aonung.