!% Part 11 %!

(IM BACK WITH A NEW PART!! plz read the bottom!)

Tsireya pov

(beep beep beep) Tsireya sat up stretching. She slipped on fluffy white slippers before she stood up and walked into the bathroom. She took a pretty quick shower and brushed her teeth. Before she finishes getting ready she walked out of her own room and down the hall to aonungs. She nocked on the door tomake sure he was awke. "ao, you up?" She asked gentley. "no." She scoffed and walked back to her room. She did her hair (how it is in the movie :3) And brushed her eyebrows, put on somemascara and highlighter. AFter she finished her makeup she started siffting through her closet. After about 10 minutes of searching she pulls out a simple white dress.

her dress :3

her dress :3

After she puts her dress on she puts on a few braclets and a necklace aonung made her.

the necklace :DDD

A

fter she pulled on her shoes she looked in her mirior and admired herself.  I look so goo today. until aonung bardged in. "Excuse you!" She said somewhat affended. "its 7:30 are we leaving soon?" He said he already had his bag over his shoulder. She looked at him noticing a vape pen in his left hand. She sighed and walked over to him. "nungie... you said you were going to stop this." She said in a quite voice grabbing his arm. "Yes i know. Im trying." he said pulling his arm away and puttijng it in his backpack. "are you ready or not?" he said avoiding eye contact. "yes." She scooped up her tote bag and grabbed her phone and they both walked down stairs to leave. "Aloha e ka'u mau keki" Thier mother said from the kitchen."Aloha mama!" They said in sync. Aonung grabbed his keys and they got in the car.

----------

After they arrived at shcool aonung got out of the car but tsireya waited. "reya?'' Aonung asked before shutting his door. "oh ill be out in a minute just..let me fix my lipstick" "your not wearing lipstick...?" aonung said confused. "aonung just go." "okay damn.." He walked away defeated. After he was pretty much in the school she opened the center console. She pulled out two vapes and put them in her bag. "sorry nugie, its for your own good." She whispered before getting out of the car and catching up with him.