-= part six-=

(EDITED(2024 me)

Kiri pov:

Kiri easily found her way to her next class she had history it was taught by a man named Mr Cory. Once she entered the classroom most people were already in there seats waiting for class to start. "Ah hello another sully?" Mr cory was now looking at kiri he had his feet resting on his desk and was reading a book about ancient egypt. "Uhm yes sir my names kiri" she felt nervous. She started fiddling with her sleeve, she could feel a few peoples eyes lingering on her. "Well hello kiri uh i dont really care where you sit just dont be to loud please" he said turning his attending back to his book. Kiri's eyes darted around the room frantically trying to find a place to sit when finally they settled on the back of a boys head. She already knew it was spider because he was wearing the green braclet she made and mailed to him a while back. He had headphones in so she just walked up and tapped his shoulder. "Jesus!" spider exclaimed almost falling out of his seat. "Watch your mouth boy" Mr Cory said not even looking up. "Sorry" kiri said slipping into the seat next to him. "You scared me half to death!" he said pulling his headphones out. "I could tell" kiri snickered. "Kiri, spider please quit down." Mr cory said. "Mr cory you never actually told us what to do" spider said bluntly. "oh! crap sorry yall!" he said standing up. Mr cory just went through what felt like a trillion slides about school expectations and all the bull crap. Kiri was bored the first week of school always sucked, just prensentations about why not to be dumb at school. She would draw on her wrists and ankles when she was bord and didnt notice she was doing it then. "Watcha drawing?" spider whispered. "Huh? Oh a black widow" she said looking up at him. He was staring at the spider on her wrist with wide eyes like a puppy. She liked his eyes they were like big cow eyes, kiri liked cows. "Can you draw one on my wrist?" he said looking up at her excitedly. "Sure give me your arm" kiri said grabbing spiders arm and lying it one the table.

—-------

"And done!" kiri lifted spiders arm to show him. "Damn!" spider exclaimed. "Spider!" "sorry Mr Cory" spider said rolling his eyes. Kiri snickers to herself quietly. She looked over to spider to see him staring at his wrist with admiration. "Look now were matching!" he saidplacing his arm next to hers.

"Yeah we are" Kiri smiled at him and they both went back to work

"Yeah we are" Kiri smiled at him and they both went back to work. (thirty minutes later) "ugh im so hungry"  Spider complained. "dont be a baby we only have an hour left of class." she said flicking his head. "Okay well one hour to long.." She snickered and checked her phone.

tey-tey, Lo-lo

Lo-lo
Guys! msichana mrembo sana anataka tuketi pamoja naye na kaka yake na marafiki! tynaweza! tafadhali!

Tey-tey
jina lake ni nani?

Lo-lo
tsireya

Tey-tey
kaka yake anaitwa aonung?

Lo-lo
ndio?

Tey-tey
niko naye kweli sasa hivi!

Lo-lo
lmao! so can we eat with them?

Tey-tey
ig, kiri you okay with that?

Kiri
who are her friends?

Lo-lo
Her, aonung, roxto, and spider
Lo-lo
wait is that your rafiki wa ajabu?

Kiri
hes not wierd lo. And yeah i think ill ask

Kiri showed spider her phone. "i dont understand that kiri." He said in a pretty blunt voice. "ugh idiot. your friend tsireya wants me and my siblings to eat with yall." She said. "oh thats cool. I think your brother lo'ak hate me." He said sadly. "dont worry, he dose." "oh"

srry this is so short :(