%^ Part Seven ^%

(EDITED(2024 me)

(okay so i messed up on neteyams schedule in an earlier part it says he and aonung have math second but they actually has study hall soooo)

Neteyams pov:

"Okay this is room 134 the library because its study hall." aonung leaned on the wall next to the door. "Oh. okay so uhm what class do you have?" neteyam asked. "Same as you." he said . "okay then lets go in" neteyam urged pushing the door open. It was extremely quiet. A librarian sat at a desk quietly typing on her computer and a few students were scaterd about the front of the library. There was many different seating areas theer was a small short table with pillows to sit on, normal desks, loung chairs, bean bags, ext. Aonung be-lined to the on of the isles in the middle of the library and tosed his bag on one of the two beanbags at the end of the two rows of books  Neteyam sat his bag gently on the floor next to the other and sat down pulling out his phone as aonung disappeared behind a shelf of books.

—-

Kei-kei,Lo-lo

Neteyam

Habari nina ukumbi wa kusomea vipi kuhusu nyie?

Kie-kie
Historia-_-

Lo-lo
Naweza kulia, nina sayansi...

Neteyam
L ninyi wawili

Lo-lo
Shut up

Neteyam
Make me

Kie-kie
Can yall like shut up for at least two hours

Lo-lo
No

Kie-kie
Look what i drew on spider :D
(the photo )

Lo-lo
Simp

Kie-kie
Im sorry what-

Lo-lo
What i didnt say anything

—---

Netayam closed his phone laughing threw his teeth at his younger siblings. He looked up and saw aonung scanning the shelves next to them. "What you looking for?" neteyam said in a hushed tone now standing next to aounung. "Your mom" aonung replied still scanning the books. "Oh shut it" neteyam said scanning the books as well. Ancient greek history? Neteyam thought to himself reading the book aonung was looking at. Neteyam eventually grabbed a random book of the shelf and sat back in his beanbag to read it when aoung plopped down next to him extremely loud. "Shut up dumbass" neteyam shushed him. "Hey! Im not dumb you barley know me you wouldent know how smart i am!" he said in a very offended tone. "Jesus dude dont take it personal." neteyam laughed. "I will take it personal" aonung huffed "whatever." neteyam rolled his eyes. Neteyam was trying to figure out what aonung was reading but the cover was pressed on aounungs leg(he is sitting criss cross applesauce :D). Neteyam got tired of wondering and just grabbed the cover and forced it up. "Uhm excues you?" aonung said in a sassy tone. "Dont get sassy with me i just wanted to see what you were reading" neteyam said. "The hunger games?" neteyam asked "what its good" aonung said folding his arms "hey i like the books two just dosnt seem like something you would read." (BRIN BRIN BRING) "finally lunch" aonung said standing up tossing the book in his bag.

—---

Kie-kie, lo-lo

Kie-kie
spider anasema tukutane yeye na marafiki sake kwenye meza ya nyuma kubisa wakati wa chakula cha mchana!

Lo-lo
nikitembea na tsireya kwenye chakula cha mchana na alikuwa anaiambia kuhusu marafiki zake na akasema kaka yake alimpiga mtoto kwa bahati mbya mara moja!

Neteyam
niko na aonung  sasa hivi.....

kie-kie
Oh?

—--

"Look" neteyam said turning the message lo'ak sent to aonung as they left the library. "u-uhm.. i cant read any of that" aonung said akwardly. "oh shit sorry... you know what mabye you shouldnt know.." "what?! now i need to know!" "nope"