'_part eight_'

(EDITED(2024 me)

(EDITED(2024 me)

i really like this art!

Lo'aks pov:

He stuck second period out it was incredibly boring lo'ak hated science, after it finally ended he just followed some random group of kids to find the lunchroom. During luch he sat with spider the girl named tsireya and two other boys oh and neteyam and kiri. The other kids were already seeming to be friends like neteyam and the two boys were deep in conversation and seemed to be best pals on the first day and kiri, spider, and tsireya were the same way. That just left lo'ak he didnt know the kids well, he kinda knew spider and tsireya but not enough to be considered friends.

Lo'ak felt kinda left out he just sat with his head down scrolling on his phone since he forgot a lunch. "Hey are you okay?" he heard a gentle voice next to him. When he looked up he met eyes with tsireya. "Uh yeah im fine" he said kinda confused why she was asking. "Oh, why arent you eating?" she questioned. "Forgot to make a lunch." he said kinda embarrassed. "mjinga" neteyam said in a hushed tone. "Ah shut up neteyam" lo'ak snapped. "You can have my carrots she said sliding the bag to him. "Oh really? thanks!" he said in a happy tone.

After lunch lo'ak went to math witch he surprisingly had with kiri, neteyam and one of the boys at lunch, who he later found out that his name was roxto. He was very nice and funny. And finally he went to fourth period in witch he had PE again with roxto, neteyam, and the other boy from lunch, aonung. Lo'ak new that he and neteyam were very competitive in sports and turns out so were roxto and Aounung. In PE they played dodge ball and loak and neteyam were on one team with half of the class and roxto and aonung were on the other. Long story short lo'ak rolled his ankle and roxto got a black eye somehow.the pair got to sit out for the rest of class until finally lo'ak could go home. The drive was short lived but thankfully his mom and dad werent home when they got back so he could put of chores a while longer. All three teens went to there rooms and after about 26.13 seconds lo'ak barged into neteyams room. "hi? " neteyam said looking up from his phone. "Hey" lo'ak said ploping down on the beanbag neteyam had in the corner of his room. "What do you want?" neteyam questioned. "What do you think about those kids." lo'ak asked. "Who?" "spider, aonung, roxto, and tsireya." lo'ak said. "Oh well roxto and tsireya are very nice and spiders chil, aounung, roxto, and tsireya all have incredibly nice hair as well." neteyam commented. " yeah are roxto, tsireya, and aounung siblings?" lo'ak asked. "Nah, aounung and tsireya are but not roxto" "hm" lo'ak hummed standing up and heading for the door. "Don't forget to close the door" neteyam yelled at him. "K" lo'ak said leaving the door open on purpose.

Hi guyyysssss

Please interact with these chapters its really motivating when people vote my story and add it to there library and comment. So if you enjoy plz do interact its really nice!