Norbert the Norwegian Ridgeback

(It is snowy in daytime, Harry and Emma are out in a main courtyard, bundled up, with their owls on their arms. They  and the owls lift off, soaring away into the sky. As the time passed when they returns, it is now spring time. The scene fades to the quartet in the Library where Emma, Harry and Ron are seated and Hermione slams down a book making them jump.)

Hermione:  I had you looking in the wrong section! How could I be so stupid? I checked this out a few weeks ago for a bit of light reading.

Ron: This is light?

"Gotta agree with Uncle Ron on that one," James Sirius says. 

Hermione snorts in offence.

Hermione: (Glares at him) Of course! Here it is! (as she reads the description in the page) "Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Philosopher's Stone!"

Ron, Harry and Emma: The what?

Hermione: Honestly, don't you three read?

Emma: (idnignantly) I'm ten years old, do you expect me to read this sort of junk?!

"Spoken like a true Potter," James sighs. 

Hermione: (ignoring her) "The Philosopher's Stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers. It will turn any metal into pure gold and produces the Elixir of Life, which will make the drinker immortal."

Emma: Immortal?

Hermione: It means you never die. Seriously, you should know.

"Siriusly," Sirius corrects with a smug grin. 

"Ha, ha, very funny."

Emma: Again, I'm ten!

Harry: Shh!

Emma: Don't you shush me, Harry James Potter! Do you look like my father?

Harry: Well, technically, I do, according to the whole fandom.

"What's a fandom?" McGonagall asks confused. Harry, Emma and the future kids all giggle nervously. 

Hermione: (absolutely confused) What?

Emma and Harry: (quickly) Nothing!

Hermione: (continues reading aloud) "The only stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel, the noted alchemist, who last year celebrated his 665th birthday!" That's what Fluffy's guarding on the 3rd floor. That's what's under the trapdoor...the Philosopher's Stone!

Emma: Smart.

(It is nighttime in the castle grounds, Hermione, Ron and Harry are running across to Hagrid's hut.) 

Harry: (quietly) Emma's gonna kill me when she finds out we went out again without her.

"Oh, I can guarantee that," Emma says, glowering at her older brother. Harry shrinks down into his couch.

(They knock on the door and Hagrid, who is wearing an apron and oven mitts, opens it from the inside.)

Harry: Hagrid!

Hagrid: Oh, hello. Sorry, don't wish to be rude, but I'm in no fit state to entertain today.

(He begins to close the door.)

All three: We know about the Philosopher's Stone!

"And so did I," Emma grumbles angrily.

(Hagrid opens the door again.)