A Man with More Faces than One

(Harry and Emma walk down the stairs slowly. Halfway down, they wince, feeling their scars burning, and see Professor Quirrell standing before the Mirror of Erised.)

Emma: You? (Quirrell turns to face them) No. I-it can't be. Snape, h-he was the one—-

"See?" Snape says. "It wasn't me!"

"Shut your mouth," Lily says. 

Umbridge looks outraged that the only 'competent' teacher wasn't even that 'competent'.

Quirrell: Yes. He does seem the type, doesn't he? Next to him, who would suspect p-p-p-poor st-stuttering Professor Quirrell?

"He faked his stutter?!"

Harry: But-but that day, during the Quidditch match, Snape tried to kill me.

Quirrell: (smiling evilly) No, dear boy. I tried to kill you. (Harry and Emma eye him in disbelief and confusion) And trust me, if Snape's cloak hadn't caught fire and broken my eye contact, I would have succeeded, even with Snape muttering his little countercurse.

"SEE?!"

"Oh, Merlin's pant's, Snape. Everyone blames you for everything."

"Excuse me?!"

"If you don't act like the imposter all the time, than maybe you might actually be liked," James quipps. 

"Shut up, Potter!"

"What Potter?" answers Harry, Emma, James, Lily, James Sirius, Lily Luna and Albus Severus. 

Snape stays silent for a moment. "I hate my life when there's more than one Potter."

"We have succeeded!" James Sirius exclaims and high-fives his siblings.

Emma: Snape was trying to save Harry? 

Quirrell: I knew you were a danger to me right from the off. Especially after Halloween.

Harry: Then - then you let the troll in.

Quirrell: Very good, Potter, yes. Snape, unfortunately, wasn't fooled. While everyone else was running about the dungeon, he went to the third floor to head me off. He, of course, never trusted me again. (he turns towards the mirror again; Harry and Emma wince as their scars burns again) He rarely left me alone. But he doesn't understand. I'm never alone, never. (staring into the mirror) Now, what does this mirror do? I see what I desire. I see myself holding the stone. But how do I get it?

Unseen Inhumane Voice: Use the Potters. (Harry and Emma look around, wondering where the voice is coming from.)

Adults in the crowd freeze in horror, recognising the voice.

Quirrell: (turns to Harry and Emma) Come here, Potters. Now! [Harry and Emma slowly walk down the stairs, towards Quirrell and the mirror) Tell me... what do you see? (Harry and Emma look into the mirror, and for a few seconds, sees them standing next to Quirrell, then Harry's reflection reaches into its pocket and pulls out a gleaming red ruby, the Philosopher's Stone; Harry and Emma stare in amazement as their reflection smile and wink, then puts the stone back in its pocket; Harry feels his pocket and realizes the Stone really is in his pocket, then looks up again) What is it? (glances at Harry while speaking) What do you see?

Emma: (being dramatic and flopping to the ground and sobbing) I want my Mummy! I want my Daddy! (touches the mirror) I'm sorry - I really miss them and I want them and I want to bring them back.