Face Claim

Hey so I never made an actual face claim story before. so here it is enjoy.

You as Y/n

"Nothing about me will ever be good enough

"Nothing about me will ever be good enough."

 Age: 21

Born in san Diego, California 2001

Y/N AKA You, an up-and-coming actor with an impressive following, that has already made a name for himself in small indie films which it doesn't matter that they were small because his performance in the films carried them, but he wants to break into the Hollywood film industry. Y/N is a bit of a daredevil, and he likes having a good fun time without caring about what others think, he hasn't let being a rising star affect how he lives his live.

Jenna Ortega

"the Doctor told you to get some sleep, yet here you are working

"the Doctor told you to get some sleep, yet here you are working."

Age: 20

born in Coachella valley, California 2002

Jenna, is a seasoned actress who had been working in Hollywood for years. she started on Disney at 11 where a 13 year old Y/N had already been acting for 4 years at that point. she first met Y/N on the set of bizaardvark. years later Y/N and Jenna meet again on "X" and had natural chemistry onscreen. and were able to feed off of each other's energy and bring their characters to life. but where they really spent time to  get to know each other is when they starred on Tim burtons "Wednesday"