Whoa... Isn't She Beautiful

short chapter just to build character

================================================================================

 As You worked on the set, you began to appreciate Jenna's talent and dedication. you couldn't help but notice how stunning she was, but you made sure to maintain a professional attitude at all times. During one particularly emotional scene, you were drawn to Jenna's performance, you remained focused on work and made sure to treat her with respect at all times.

But your happiness was short-lived. that day, during a particularly brutal scene where your character was killed off in a heartbreaking and violent way. Despite the challenges and the intense subject matter of the film, You were grateful for the experience. you had learned so much about yourself and about the world of acting, and you had made some new friends along the way.                                                       

As you continued to work, You and Jenna started doing your scenes at separate times as each other so you don't see her much anymore. One day, as you were taking a break between scenes, Jenna turned to You and said, "You know, I really appreciate your work ethic. You're always so focused and professional, even during the less serious scenes. " you smiled  "Thanks, Jenna. I also really respect you as an actress. "Jenna smiled back at him.

 "You know, Y/n, I feel like we have a great connection on set. It's like we understand each other and our characters without even having to say anything. " you took a deep breath and replied, "I feel the same way, Jenna. You're an amazing person and an even better castmate. and I cant wait to see more from you in the future. "Jenna's smile grew wider as she leaned in closer to you. "I cant wait too, Y/n. You're one of the better actors I've ever worked with and I feel lucky to work with you as a castmate. " you smiled back at her as she was called up to redo a scene.                                                                                   

Now that Your scenes were finished, you had some free time to explore the area around the set and decided to take a walk and enjoy the beautiful scenery. As you walked, you thought about the experience on set and how much you had learned from working with such talented actors and crew members.

As you thought, you came across a local coffee shop and decided to stop in for a drink. you ordered a quad over ice and sat down at a table, pulling out a notebook to jot down some tips he learnt for his next project. As you sipped your coffee and brainstormed, you felt a sense of peace and contentment wash over. you knew that you gave your all to this role. After finishing your coffee, you decided to head back to the hotel and relax for a bit. you took a hot shower and settled into bed.

The next day, You woke up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day. you got dressed and headed to the set, once you arrived, you were greeted with warm smiles and friendly hellos. As you prepared for a day of reshoots. 

During a break between scenes, you found yourself alone with Jenna. you took a deep breath. Jenna admired your dedication to your craft as she mentioned before. you were  always prepared and focused. you both have a passion for acting. and she respects you.

While you didn't spend much time socializing outside of work. As filming progressed, Jenna and you became more comfortable with each other. you would joke around on set at times. but you were both more focused on work, you and Jenna may not have become close friends outside of work, but you have developed a good work relationship

================================================================================  (630 words)

I'm in love with this now I'm happy I came back to Wattpad