Outburst

you've spent so many days filming at this point yet Tim admitted that with the progress they've made it wouldn't even be a full episode, it wasn't a bad thing but filming a show is a lot more tedious than a movie, not that your complaining, you were having a blast but the Jenna situation tugs at you a bit, and now there's more drama no thanks to Olivia.

you walked away from Jenna's trailer and back onto set to film a scene with Georgie and Percy.

"Y/n. hey we've been waiting on you man" Georgie daps you up as Percy see's the drain on your face " hey man you all goods?" he askes "yeah bro just tired to be honest" you answer whilst stretching a kink "did you still want to do your stunts today?" Tim says from behind as you turn to face him "of course, i love doing my own stunts"  you reply.

(ACTING)

The Rave'n'dance set was alive with neon lights and pulsating music. Archie, navigated the energetic crowd, scanning for Eugene.

In the midst of the crowd, Archie spotted Xavier and Ajax . Making his way toward them, "Guys, something's wrong. Eugene is in the woods, and it's not safe. We need to go."

Xavier raised an eyebrow, "In the woods? What's he doing there?"

"Doesn't matter. we gotta find him." ajax says

they hurried to the woods, guided by Archie's sense of direction. As they went deeper, the distant beats of the rave faded, replaced by the rustling of leaves and sounds of the forest.

In a clearing, they encountered Eugene, distressed and muttering about a monster. Archie explained the situation,

The stunt scene unfolded as Archie led the way through the dense woods, . The forest transformed into a playground of obstacles fallen logs, twisting vines, and uneven terrain. As Archie sprinted ahead, the monster emerged slashing at him.

The choreography required precision as Archie dodged the monster's attacks. With each leap over a fallen log and nimble sidestep, the tension in the scene escalated.

The stunt coordinators and special effects team worked in harmony to bring the monster to life, its movements synchronized with Archie's. The combination of practical effects and your athleticism created a visually intense sequence.

As the scene reached its climax, Archie sent the monster back into the forest with his telekinesis, so he could escape 

(END OF ACTING)

 "and cut," Tim yells and the crew once again clapped their hands for you Percy and Georgie as you caught your breath. "i sure hope the Hyde wont look like that in the final render" You joke as you pointed to the stunt man on stilts.

as you made your way back to your trailer you saw hunter and joy talking near by and decided to jump in with the conversation "what're you guys talking about?" you say as joy answer's "Jenna still hasn't come out yet, you two got a scene yall gotta film" hunter looked at you "Y/n you think you could get her ou-" "no way man she's upset at" you stopped yourself "upset at what?" joy say's

"nothing just get Emma to talk to her" you said with a smile

(ACTING)

a few minutes later Jenna eventually came out. As the cameras rolled, Jenna got into character and delivered her lines "Archie, it's like you're never really here. Always rushing our conversations, always dodging my questions. What's your problem? its like your avoiding me, stop being a child and just spill it"

(END OF ACTING)

you attempted to maintain composure, but felt the scripted lines hitting too close to home. Frustration welled up within, "Maybe if you stopped prying into my business, you'd understand. It's not easy for me to explain, Jenna. I can't just lay it all out for you."