Too late, Tabloids already Know (short chapter)

once again you find yourself back at your room, you decided to take a shower so you could distract yourself from the growing headache that is your thoughts. you prepared your sleepwear which was just a black tank top with grey shorts, you stumbled into the bathroom, the cold tiles beneath your bare feet sending a shiver up your spine. A quick wince crossed your face at the but you pressed on. The sound of running water calmed you.

As you adjusted the temperature knobs, and walked in the water suddenly got too hot, as you jumped backwards and slipped on the floor making a loud noise, as you got back up holding the back of your head and whilst looking around confused there was a knock at your door followed by the voice of Jenna " hey Y/n every alright in there? i heard a loud crash coming from your room" after getting no reply she was ready to go back to her room.

But as she went to leave you opened the door and met her gaze as she stared at your half naked state, you were only wearing a towel leaving your toned body exposed, her face grew bright red "oh my god, I'm sorry i didn't mean to disturb you" she said looking at the ground 

you looked back at her feeling extreme embarrassment "ahem, um did you say something before?"

"i was just saying a heard a crash, just wanted to see if you were alright" she said still looking down

however before you could tell her what happened Emma and hunter came out to see what all the noise was about, not even looking at you the two of them saw the bright red across Jenna's face as she looked at the ground, wondering why, they then turn to see you as Emma's face turned red as well.

" what the hell is going on here" she says refusing to look at you

hunter also had something to say " i thought you said nothing was going on" he teased

" nothing is going on i was getting ready for a shower but the water was too hot and i slipped over, and it must've made a loud noise because Jenna knocked on my door"

"you could've put your shirt back on" Emma said now looking at you

"i didn't know who it would be, i was confused"

"that's even worse Y/n" Hunter laughed

after that awkward interaction you cautiously turned the faucets until the water stream felt just right  the perfect balance between warmth and comfort.

Under the cascading water, you let your mind wander. The rhythmic sound of the shower became a backdrop to the hum of a song that played in your head, the lyrics escaping your lips in a low, melodic hum.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do, haunted by the ghost of you" you belted

"oh take me back, to, the night, we met" you ended softly as You lathered shampoo in your hair, then washing it away.

as you finished your shower your headache had seemingly subsided you tried up and started you nighttime routine and got comfortable in bed before receiving a message from your manager Kevin,