The Premiere

if you guys dont like the face claim idc because i do

================================================================================

you have never been to a big production movie premiere before, so you were feeling a mix of excitement and nerves as you stepped out of the car and onto the red carpet. you had spent hours getting ready, choosing the perfect suit and tie and making sure that your hair was just right. As you walked down the carpet, but ultimately you went fairly casual.  you were blinded by the flashing cameras and the bright lights. with fans calling your name and asking for autographs. you smiled and waved, with a sense of accomplishment that you had never felt before.

When you finally made it to the theater, you were greeted by the rest of the cast and crew except for Jenna who had apparently been caught up in a few business calls

When you finally made it to the theater, you were greeted by the rest of the cast and crew except for Jenna who had apparently been caught up in a few business calls. you all hugged and high-fived each other, the feeling of closure that only comes from working on a project together. The theater was packed with people all eager to see the movie that they had worked so hard on. 

You felt nervous as you took a seat, wondering if the audience would like the film. As the lights dimmed and the movie began you watched as your character came to life on the screen, The movie was a hit, with the audience laughing and screaming at all the right moments. You saw as The audience watched your performance unfolded.

 They were moved by your fear and helplessness. They were brought to tears by the senselessness of his death. They marveled at Your talent, and your ability to make them feel so deeply. And they mourned the loss of a fictional character who had died to soon. 

you watched them, knowing that all of your hard work had paid off. After the movie ended, You were approached by a reporter who had a Q&A session ready. you answered questions from the lady, sharing stories about the making of the film and the challenges you had faced along the way. 

you were daydreaming staring blankly pass the camera until you heard the name Jenna " there was a moment during the filming stage where you posted a picture of fellow castmate Jenna Ortega on Instagram and she commented a rather teasy reply

you were daydreaming staring blankly pass the camera until you heard the name Jenna " there was a moment during the filming stage where you posted a picture of fellow castmate Jenna Ortega on Instagram and she commented a rather teasy reply. my question is, what exactly is the relationship you two have" the reporter says with eye contact that never left.