Final Memories Behind X

god I actually miss this.. writing something without it feeling like a job lets go.

================================================================================

Jenna, Mia and Stephen who is the actor of the old man all gathered together for the final act in the film

ACTING IN "X"

the elderly deranged couple started killing off members of the group one by one, in gruesome and violent ways.

Lorraine was approached by the old man who
begged her to help him to which she was reluctant and went along with him to his house. However, her relief was short-lived. She soon learnt that the old man's plea for her help was just a trick. The old man had locked Lorraine in the basement where she made a shocking discovery in the basement. She found evidence that the old couple had been involved in a number of gruesome murders.

 Maxine eventually found her and managed to free Lorraine, but by then it was too late. Lorraine was traumatized by her captivity and was panicked that the old couple would still find her. She bolted for the door screaming as Lorraine emerged from the house. The old man raised his shotgun and without any hesitation, pulled the trigger. Lorraine was hit in the face, and her world went black.

cut to reality

you were chilling behind the set with the rest of the crew waiting for the filming to end where you got a picture by Jenna that had been sent to the group chat, You spat your water out and jumped of your chair when you saw the picture, quickly you screenshot it and went to Instagram before adding it to as post

 Jenna had a laugh at this and liked it 

ACTING IN "X"

The old man tried to drag her body away but died of heart attack when Lorraine's dead body twitched and her face spurt out blood scaring the man, Maxine arrived on the scene shortly after but it was too late for Lorraine. She was dead, her life cut short by the same monster who had caused so much fear and suffering. 

Maxine was the only one left to tell the story of what happened at the old couple's guest house. The tension continued to mount as the old women closed in on the remaining victim. Eventually, Maxine saw an opportunity to strike back. 

She managed to kill the old women, Despite the horror she had experienced, Maxine managed to find the strength to move forward. choosing to start a new life elsewhere. 

back to reality

"that's a wrap" the director called out everyone cheered with excitement as You hugged Mia who got fake blood all over you, you saw Jenna on the phone walking into her trailer little did everyone know she was on facetime call with the one and only Tim Burton who was hoping to get Jenna for his upcoming project "Wednesday"  which she was more then happy to take the roll she had slight embarrassment because she forgot she still had the prosthetics on Tim didn't care though in fact he loved it.