Locked In

her gaze lingered on Your sleeping form, her thoughts drifting. The dim light highlighted the contours of your face, revealing a tiredness that contrasted with the usual polished person she was accustomed to seeing. Dark bags under your eyes showed the weariness, a stark departure from the image of Y/n L/n, one of the most well-looked-after people she had ever known.

The vulnerability etched across your features got her to think. In this moment, You seemed stripped of the front you've been putting up recently of the unspoken events that had unfolded throughout the day.

however once she noticed you waking up she freaked out and pretended to be asleep.

You quickly woke up from your slumber on Jenna's sofa, and to your surprise, you found her seemingly asleep. and a blanket draped over you, you took it off and put it around her shoulders. Quietly, you reached over and wrapped it more securely.

Jenna felt a flutter in her stomach. she slowly opened her eyes and saw your features, once marked by weariness, now giving a sense of calm. and she couldn't help but steal quick glance's as you adjusted the blanket around her.

wanting Jenna to rest properly, you gently lifted her from the sofa. And carried her to her bed, Jenna experienced an unexpected rush of butterflies, catching her off guard. The familiarity of his touch, combined with the subtle vulnerability in her fake-sleeping state.

Placing Jenna on her bed with carefulness, You prepared to leave. However, when you reached for the door handle, it wouldn't budge. Confusion etched across your face as you attempted to open it, only to find that it was indeed locked. Jenna, still faking sleep, observed your puzzled expression, and smiled as she watched you trying to be quiet as possible.

As you scanned the door, you turned back towards Jenna who was now awake. "Shouldn't you be asleep?" you said.

"I could say the same for you" she smirked

"I mean Sure. Only thing is, my brain will just wake me back up anyway," You added, the corners of your lips curving into a subtle, genuine smile, leaving both You and Jenna in a more relaxed mood unlike before,

"what's wrong?" Jenna asked

you look at her then back at the door

"the door appears to be locked" you answer

with a confused look she also walked over to the door. and attempted to open it herself, but the door remained stubbornly locked.

"Uh, that's weird," Jenna mumbled

She even tried using her keys, but they didn't seem to make a difference. laughter filled the air as both of you found humor in the situation.

However, as the laughter subsided, a moment of awkwardness came. as You and Jenna stood close together,

Jenna broke the silence, her tone softening. "Well, it seems we're locked in here together," she said, attempting to diffuse the awkwardness with a lighthearted comment.

"Yeah," you replied, a nervous chuckle escaping you. "Seems like it."

"So, what do we do now?" Jenna asked, her eyes searching yours.

You shrugged, "Wait I guess. or, you know call someone to help"

 glancing at her phone to check the time. The bright glow of the screen displayed 2 AM, and it was unlikely anyone would be available to help at this hour since the. you'd have to wait until morning for help, and she shared the news with you.

she still sent a message to them in hopes that they would see it in the morning and come help them