Friendly Banter

i have a question for yall at the end you can answer in the comments if you want to

================================================================================
as the lunch ended The air felt refreshing as you decided to walk back to the hotel, The awkwardness from lunch still lingered, but the brisk walk helped clear your mind. To your surprise, Hunter had chosen to walk back with you instead of opting for an Uber like the others.

As you strolled through the city streets, the sounds of traffic and distant conversations filled the air. Usually the easygoing one in the group, Hunter seemed quieter than usual. There was a thoughtful expression on his face, as if he was thinking.

After a few moments of silence, Hunter finally spoke up, "So, that lunch got a bit full on for you, huh?"

You chuckled as his straightforwardness. "Yeah, definitely not what I expected."

Hunter nodded with hands in his pockets as he walked beside you. "I get why you'd want to keep things professional with Jenna. It's a big project, and, you know, things can get complicated on sets."

You glanced at Hunter, sensing there might be more to his words. "You think so?"

He shrugged, "Just an observation. I've seen my fair share of on-set dynamics. Sometimes it's smooth sailing, and other times, it's like navigating a stormy sea. But hey, we're a team, right?"

"Of course we're a team" you said

You appreciated Hunter's insight into on-set dynamics, as your conversation continued he mentioned Fielder his fiance caught your attention. because you were already basically talking about onset relationships you took it  as an opportunity to know more about hunter and his life.

"You know, you've mentioned Fielder a couple of times. How did you two meet?" you asked, genuinely curious.

Hunter's face lit up with a smile, "Ah, Fielder. Yeah, we actually met on Tinder back in 2015."

You couldn't help but raise an eyebrow, intrigued by the unexpected words. "Tinder, really?"

 "Yeah, Tinder did its magic. We connected, and the rest is history. He's kind of a big everything dork, you know? Always reading and watching stuff. We make a good team, though. We'll go to trivia nights, and I just kind of sit there and smile while he wins the game for us." Hunter nodded,

You grinned, envisioning  Hunter and Fielder. "Sounds like a perfect match. And getting engaged during the pandemic, that's quite a story."

 "Yeah, it was unexpected, but in a good way. The pandemic brought challenges, but it also gave us the chance to spend more time together. 

"So, you and Jenna worked together on 'X,' right?" Hunter asked, glancing at you with a knowing smile.

"Yeah, we did," you replied, recalling the time spent on the previous project. " i was told we showed some great on and off-screen chemistry, but to be honest, we didn't get a lot of time to talk or really connect during 'X.' It was a bit of a whirlwind."

Hunter nodded, understanding the demands of a tight shooting schedule. "Yeah, those projects can be intense. But now, with 'Wednesday' around the corner, it seems like you'll have more time to build that connection."

You sighed, "That's the hope. We're both looking forward to it. We want this project to be special."

Hunter's curiosity sparked. "Speaking of special moments, anything interesting happen during the filming of 'X'? Behind-the-scenes stuff, you know?"

"Actually, on the last day of filming 'X,' Jenna and I had a bit of an adventure with the cast," you began, a grin forming on your face at the memory. "We got together for a drink after wrapping up, and one thing led to another. We ended up getting a bit drunk and had a fun time around the streets."