Need To Be Careful

Jenna had been working non-stop for weeks almost a month, and it was starting to take a toll on her. She was exhausted, stressed, and on the verge of a panic attack. She was sitting alone behind her trailer where no one could see her, trying to catch her breath and calm down, that was when You walked around.

you noticed right away that something was wrong. you saw the panic in Jenna's eyes, and the way her hands were shaking. Without saying a word You sat down next to Jenna and put an arm around her.

"Hey. hey hey, Jenna It's okay," You say softly with a blank look in your eyes. "You're safe here. Just take a deep breath and try to relax."

Jenna tried to focus on your voice, and the warmth of the embrace. She took a deep breath, and then another, and slowly started to feel her heart rate slowing down.

You continued to talk to Jenna, in a calm and soothing voice, telling her " you have nothing to worry about right now, you can take a break and rest". you reminded Jenna that she was human and valued, and that she didn't have to carry the weight of the stress on her shoulders.

As the panic attack started to subside, Jenna looked up at You with tears in her eyes. "Thank you," she whispered. "I don't know what I would do without you."

you smiled and hugged her tighter. "You don't have to do anything alone," you say. Jenna took another deep breath and wiped away her tears. "I just feel like I can't keep up," she said. "There's so much to do, and I don't want to let anyone down."

"I know," You whispered. "you know we're a team, and we're here to support each other. You can ask for help, or take a break when you need to. It's okay to take care of yourself."

Jenna nodded, feeling a sense of relief wash over her. She realized that she had been pushing herself too hard, and that she needed to take a step back and prioritize her own well-being.

"Thank you for being here," she said.

 "That's what friends are for," you smiled. "you can get through this." Jenna smiled back, feeling grateful for you. "You're right," she said. "I need to take better care of myself, and ask for help when I need it. I don't have to do everything alone."

"Exactly," you agreed with a tear falling from your eye. " we'll support each other no matter what. And if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always here for you. i don't care what the others will make out of it"

Jenna nodded, feeling  reassurance. She knew that she had a friend in You, someone she could count on.

"once again Thank you," Jenna said again. "I really appreciate everything you've done for me the last couple of days."

"Anytime," you say. Jenna looked at You. She had always admired Your strength and resilience, and the way you never wanted give up.

"You know," Jenna said, "I've always admired how strong you are. You never give up it seems, no matter what life throws at you. your always dedicated"

 "Thanks," you say with a sad look. "I try my best."

"No, really," Jenna said. "You work ethic inspires me. You make me want to get my shit together"

"That means a lot" you smile. "You inspire me too you know. Your creativity and passion for what you do it's contagious."

Jenna felt a warm glow in her chest, knowing that her friendship with You was a two-way street. you both had something to offer each other.

"I'm so glad you don't actually hate me," Jenna said. "Once again I don't know what I would do without you these panic attacks get scary at times."

Jenna looked up at You, feeling a sudden urge to express her feelings in a different way. She leaned in and kissed You gently on the lips, feeling a spark of electricity pass between them.