I should remember!

Kaname grabbed the little sleeping girl into his arms, and started to walk back to her room. His heart filled with a strange feeling, he elt pity for Rina. He knew everything about her, but even if he was a pureblood vampire, he couldnt help her, and it made him feel weak. ' Being a vampire is easyer than being a human. Pain is always temporary. ' Said Kaname and kissed the top of her head. ' But for you, pain is going to be your life, your start and your destiny. '

As he nearly reached Rinas and Yukis room, he felt that someone was watching them, and the smell told him, who it was. ' What do you want, Zero? You shouldnt be here now. ' Zero stepped out of the dark corner, and started to examine Rina, he was searching for a bitemark. ' I did nothing to her, you dont need to worry!' ' Than what are you doing, why is she in your arms?' ' Its not your business, but she fall asleep, and i decided to take her back to her room. ' Zero was a little reliefed, but he still couldnt trust Kaname. ' Give her to me, and i will take her back. ' Kaname looked down to Rina, and he could almost feel her love for Zero. It made him feel sorry for her again. How can a girl like you love that beast? He asked without a word. ' No, i am not going to give her to you, becouse she is injured and you cant control yourshelf. ' Zeros eyes narrowed, and he trembled with rage. ' You beast!' He hissed and Kaname looked into his grey eyes. ' Yes, i am. A beast in human form, as you say, but who are you than? You were the one, who wanted to drink her blood, not me. ' ' What?' Zero asked surprised. ' Yes, i know about it. So, stay away from her, its better for her, if you are not around. And now, go back to your dorm.' Zero couldnt say anything, he was just standing there, while Kaname walked away with Rina, who was peacefully sleeping in his arms. Whats her connection with Kaname? He asked himshelf, but knowing he wont get an answer, he went back to his room.

Kaname carefully opened the door of Rinas room, not to wake up Yuki, and he put down Rina. He covered her with a blanket, than stepped to Yuki. ' I love you!' He said, and walked out of the room.

Rinas dream

Rina woke up to the sound of an argument between her sister, Acumi and Kirana. They were shouting and Rina decided to go and see whats going on. She walked out of her room, to the kitchen, where she hid behind the wall, so they couldnt see her. ' Kirana, you dont understand it, dont blame me, please!' Begged Acumi, and tears dropped down on her face. ' How could you say things like this to Rina? What if she believes you?' Asked Kirana. ' What if? Its tru Kirana, i can see her and i can talk to her. ' Kirana slepped her in the face. ' No, you cant! Shut your mouth up, i dont want to hear anything like this again. Do you understand me?' ' Why are you so scared?' ' Why? You exectly know what she did, and you are on the same way, thats why i am scared. You need help, Acumi. Special help.' ' What?' ' Its not normal, i will call the doctor.' ' Kirana!' Cried Acumi. Rina was just standing there, she didnt understand anything, and as she looked up, she could see the calendar hangign on the wall. Tha date was 2010 November 12.

End of dream.

' Rina, wake up, its time to get ready!' Rina opened her eyes, just to see Yuki smiling down to her. ' Whats the time?' She asked tiredly. ' 7 20 Lets go!'

She started to get dressed while the dream filled her mind. Her sister, the argumant and the date. I will show you who you are, and who you are not. It popped up in her mind. What if it was not just a dream, what if it was a memory?

' Are you ready?' Asked Yuki. ' A... yeah, we can go.'

They walked to their classroom, where Zero was already there. That was the first day, she couldnt even see him as she stepped in, while Zero could only think about the last night. But the date, it cant be tru. In 2010, i was 12, but Kirana told me that i was so young, thats why i cant remember to my sister. But if she was alieve in 2010, i should remember than.