Hit it from the Backrooms: The Finale

I walked in to see that the doctor wasnt here yet. I took a look around, photos of his past patients and his family, diplomas and degrees for his position, and books about psychology and therapeutic exercises.

I sat down and let out a long sigh.

"Its almost over, its almost dont, just get through the day and itll all be over soon" i said that was until the door opened to reveal the doctor himself. I stood up and shook hands with him.

"Good to see you came in on time, sorry for the tardiness" he said as he wuickly put his briefcase down and began to take out paperwork.

"Its fine. Im just ready to finish this" i said as i sat back down and crossed my legs.

"Yes, let us continue and get this over with for you"

————————————
Foxy:Well what do we do her-

The lights turned off abruptly as a loud scream came out

Bonnie: SHUT THE FUCK UP

Freddy: sorry i dont like the dark

The lights turned back on and a human like monster appeared in all fours

Tabi:/whispering/ stay quiet and stay low, we have to find the vhs tapes and put them back in the correct place

Hanna: wait how do we know if we put it on the right spot?

Bonnie picks up a tape and examines it

Bonnie: I think its color coded

Foxy: so this should be easy?

Tabi:hopefully, we just have to be careful jot to make any so-

Just then, Chica(the dumb bitch) knocked down a shelf, and everything went still. The creature turned its attention towards Chica and began to make its way towards her, mouth open wide, ready to consume the animatronic.

Bunnypop quickly began to make noise, interrupting the creature and turning its attention towards her. Immediately everyone began to pick upnin what to do as they all scattered and began to make noise, whilst also grabbing the tapes and putting them back in place.

Freddy: TABITHA OVER HERE

He tosses a vhs tape as the monster made its way towards him. She manages to catch it and began to run around, looking for the purple shelf until finally, she found it.

Everything went black as they all huddled up.

LG: Whats going on?

Foxy: BRO WHOS TOUCHING MY ASS

Bonnie: THE LAST THING I NEED TO TOUCH BEFORE WE DIE!!!

The room was filled with red, and was now a long hospital corridor. A loud scream came from behind them as they turned around only to see the first anomaly.

Tabi: Alright thats it im getting annoyed

Tabitha grabs a vase and throws it at the creature, hitting its head. The others stood in silence.

Chica: Dude what the fuck

Tabi: Im annoyed

She proceeds to throw yet another vase towards it as the creature cowers, still getting hit.

Hanna: Oh just like that?

The girls all began to pick things up and throw it at the thing while the animatronics stood there in complete disbelief.

Foxy: wait so youre telling usbthat we can attack these things?

Hanna: I have a feeling this was a myth that was just now busted

Bunny:/throws a pen/ i mean im guessing that she was guessing that it would wor-

Tabitha was nowbup to the creature and was kicking it vigorously.

Tabi: YOU/stomp/ PIECE/stomp/ OF/stomp/ SHIT!!!

Thing: PLEASE STOP KICKING ME

Tabi: GET US OUT OF HERE I NEARLY FUCKING DIED

Thing: THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF YOU BEING HERE IS TO FUCKING DIE

Tabi: NOT IN MY WATCH YOU WHIRE GET US OUT OF HERE!!!

Thing: OKAY!!!

The creature slowly stood up as it let out a sigh and began to walk towards the end of the corridor.

Just then a random hospital bed was thrown at it.

Everyone:?????

Tabi:.... what?

Bonnie: He was showing us the exit!

Tabi: Motha fucka i dont give a fuck if hes the queen of england this piece of shit tried to kill us!

Thing:YOURE A BITCH!!

Tabi: YOUR MOTHER

She began to beat the creature up again as the others watched in amusement and confusion. She pulled out a glock and began to shoot it as it yelled.

Finally she felt like she was done and opened the door and everything went black.

They all woke up in the storage room as they tried to catch one anothers breaths and laughed and cheered.

LG: WERE SAVED!!!

Thing: ugh, where am i?

They all turned their attention towards the creature and began to yell.

The girls on the other hand knew what they had to do and began taking out their weapons and shoot/hurt it.

——————————

I sat there quietly as i squeezed my forearm. The doctor took his glasses off as he crossed his leg

"So they shot at you?"

"Yes. But that girl, Tabitha...she was the leader of that group....she shoved a PISTOL uo my ASS" i exclaimed as i shuddered with fear. The doctor sat forward and gave me a smile.

"Well, now that i see whats going on, i can diagnose you with DLBS" he said. I sat there confused. "Im sorry but what does that stand for.

The door bursts open as a cloud of smoke forms around us. I coughed, waving my hand around the clear my vision. My heart sank.

Tabi:/cocks gun...lmao....cock/ IT MEANS DUMB LITTLE BITCH SYNDROME

The nrds all began to beat it up and shoot at it as the doctor took a sip of tea.

Doctor: welp, a job well done today, a job well done indeed

The End