The Portal: Part 1

The twins walk in with a bunch of boxes, and putting them all in the back.

Chica: Okay, so how long is this going to take?

Me: Good question my friend! EY YO BUNNY!!! THROW ME DEM KEYS!!!!

Bunny threw the keys to the van towards Tabitha. She catches them and ran out of the pizzeria

Freddy: (adjusting newspaper) She better not pull some bullshit

Just then the wall collapsed and the Van ran over Freddy

Me: We cant get shit done if the shit we need aint in the building.

Foxy: WAS IT NECESSARY TO BUST A HOLE IN OUR WALL WITH YOUR RATCHET VAN!!!!!!!???????

Me: Would you rather go back and fourth or have everything here at this moment?

Freddy:(from under the van) IDE RATHER HAVE YOU DEAD YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!

Me: such enthusiasm of yours isnt what we've asked for my fat friend

Hanna: Okay so what are we going to do with all of this stuff?

Me: We have to fix the back. Everything is really out of date and it would be nice to have cleaner things.

Bonnie walks in but then turns and walks away

Chica: and what about the portal in the back?

Me: Im actually getting on to that my feathered friend

Everyone followed Tabitha towards the back and noticed that the portal was no longer purple but a light yellow.

LG: The portal wasnt like that when we left

Me: This is exactly the problem that i was stating earlier in this book

Freddy: How come you have the full will and power to break the fourth wall and we dont?

Me:Cus im a priority and yall ugly as fuck.

Bunny: So what are we going to do with the portal?

Me: We are all going to figure out whats going on by teaming up in pairs of two and finding what the problem is!

Freddy:Wont we get lost?

Me: Nope! Ive made sure that when each and everyone gets inside of the portal it will give you a starting map of you destination

Hanna: So basically like Minecraft?

Me: You are so intelligent!

LG: dont you think its too early for a special?

Me: Nah kid, its never too early!

AND WITH THAT, THE GANG BEGAN TO BREAK DOWN THE PLAN AND BEGAN THEIR ADVENTURE THROUGH THE PORTAL!!!!!!!

UNTIL NEXT EPISODE , ILL BE UPLOADING THE REST TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL AND SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT EPISODE!!!!!!!

BYE