Memories

One lovely day---

Me: (walks in) Hey Freddy, quick question.

Freddy: whatever it is, i am not interested nor do i want to hear your inquisitions of such nonsense.

Me: Wow, for a dumb looking beaver you sure know how to use big words.

Freddy: i hope you know that you my not so good friend can go fuck yourself.

Foxy: Thats nasty af my guy

Freddy: oh shut up.

Goldie: (pops in) What did i miss?

The Golden bear glares in shock to see Tabitha's presence in the pizzeria.

Goldie: I dont have your money, your weed, your RPG, your large collection of C4's and i MOST CERTAINLY dont have your tank.

Me: i know that.

Bonnie:(walks in) yeah you kind of missed their big entrance.

Goldie: so youre coming back to the fandom?

BunnyPop then falls through the ceiling, landing on top of Goldie.

Bunny: Sweety we never left!

Foxy:(from afar) I CALL BULLSHIT!!!!!

Me: Anyway, my question is, do you know where the purple portal is? Its the only thing that i left here so you guys can remember us.

Chica: Oh you mean the new storage that Boss has decided to use? Its with the rest of your shit in the back.

Tabitha ran over towards the back stage

Bunny: You know we left it so you guys can visit us anytime right? 

Bonnie: In all honesty my guy, we never wanted to see you guys again. 

Freddy: yeah, and Foxy still gets those night terrors of you and Tabitha getting him in trouble with the FBI.

Camera cuts the Foxy rocking back and fourth in a tight ball.

Foxy: Never watch porn again, never watch porn again, never watch porn again-

LG: And you guys still dont remember the wedding we gave to you and Bonnie

Bonnie/Freddy: YOU WHAT!!!!!!!!?????????

Hanna: (walks in) Did somebody say marriage?

Chica: Since when did these two got married?

Bunny: The real question is how the actual fuck did Foxy ever go out with you?

Chica/Foxy: WE WHAT!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Tabitha walks back in the room looking pale

Bunny: Did you find the portal?

Me: Yes, but theres seems to be a problem with it, so for now on no one is allowed to go inside until ive figured out what the problem is.

Freddy then grabs Tabitha by the neck and starts beating her up.

2 Long Hours Later

Freddy:(loud groans)

Hanna: I thought youve already learned that you cant fight with an entitiy thats much more powerful than you Fredbear

Freddy: Please dont remind me of what just happened.

Me: Its obvious that this pizzeria needs a makeover. LG, go back to headquarters and prepare the Van.

LG: I dont know how to drive

Me: Me neither yet we live together and have full rights to own a whole ass tank.

LG: Good point. Come on sis, we've got work to do!

the twins left leaving Hanna, Tabitha, and the animatronics.

Freddy: Is there anything else that we need to know before we end up finding out?

Hanna: Didnt you and Tabitha date?

Freddy.exe has stopped working.

Me: Ahh yes, those were good memories!

Freddy: Im going to kill you one day little girl

Me: And with that, its my cue to say-POOF!!!!

The world cumbustion of flames and was destroyed until the next episode

The End!!!!!!!