Back At it AGain!!!!!!!!???????

Me:Hello everybody and welcome back to the pizzeria!!!

Hanna: Why are we here again?

LG: Yeah i thought you left the fandom?

Me: Never say never my good friend!

Bunny: She never even said neve-

Me: ANYWAYSSSSSSS..... I just really miss making funny fnaf books and im getting old.

Hanna: Aren't we all?

Me: Yes, since we're graduating next year and shit. 

LG:( wipes tear) Time sure does fly...

Me: (Slaps LG) Enough crying and lets COME ON INNNNN!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile inside of the pizzeria

Freddy: For some reason, i have this disgusting feeling in my stomach that something bad is going to happen...

The door burst open only to reveal the Nerds, standing high and mighty.

Bonnie: I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE DEAD!!!!!!!!???????

Me: Nonsense my good rabbit friend!! And this time im actually hoping that i stay in the fandom and make sure i upload regularly despite the fact that i am now working at an actual pizza chain restaurant called CiCis Pizza (not sponsored).

Foxy: (Runs in) WHAT HAPPENED?? I HEARD A LOUD CRASH AN- oh goddamn it not you guys again

Chica: Its a shame that you guys still come here. 

Freddy(To Chica): especially since Tabitha keeps coming back to the fandom

Tabitha threw a piece of tortilla at Freddy's face with a loud slap

Me:Rude of you to break the fourth wall without my consent Freddy. I find it similar to not asking  a girl for consent of sexual intercourse

LG: Im just surprised your vocabulary has finally extended this far.

Me: I may be stupid but i aint no dumb ass!

Freddy: That didnt even made any sense what so ever!

Me: Too bad. Anyways yes my fellow readers, i am back at it again with the FNAF series!. After countless of coming in and going out of these doors, im proud to say that i am OFFICIALLY staying. And why am i back? Simple question that is followed by two answers! One-Ive recently got my laptop repaired and was reunited with my cringe worthy love for this franchise/fandom! And Two- I want to make this summer last by doing something other than making drawings and working and a whole bunch of other shit. Im getting old and i want to get back to something that once scared that is now something i love till this very day. 

I never got tired of the fandom, it was basically something that i used to talk about everyday, and it was obvious that a bunch of people are getting over it. Not only that, im on track with whats going on with the franchise ever since the FNAF VR was released, and i never felt so happy to see all of my favorite youtubers playing it!

So for now on ill actually try my absolute hardest to try and update before the school year starts again and me and my friends will be off to college before we know it.

And in honesty, i havent spoken to Hanna, Bunny and LG in a hot ass minute. Hanna if you still use Wattpad, then i got a feeling youre thinking about hunting me down and beating the living shit out of me for coming back to this bullshit. But yeah i really miss the feeling of my friends yelling at me to update and seeing you guys loving my stories. Its  a real thrill!

Welp, im gonna upload the next chapter so until further notice, ill be working hard until ive reached the amount of chapters i want (Which is hopefully a lot).

BYE GUYS AND I LOVE YOU ALL <3