Revenge of the Trix

"Bloom and Asia lives a quiet life in Gardenia, until the day they finds out that they are fairies. They leaves Earth to study at the Alfea College for Fairies, but unfortunately Asia was taken to Cloud Tower and she became a new member of the Trix. For Bloom, she finds new friends and together, they become the Winx Club. But she is also challenged by the the Trix, 3 evil witches, in a terrible battle. Bloom defeats the Trix by transforming info a fairy for the first time,"said Narrator.

*It was stormy night in Alfea and Cloud Tower Bloom and Asia was sleeping in their beds*

"Bloom! Asia! Can you two hear me?,"asked Daphne.

*Bloom and Asia groans*

"Yes, we can hear you!,"They said.

*In Bloom's and Asia's dream*

"Bloom, Asia, we meet again, my little ones,"said Daphne. "Where are we? This isn't Alfea College,"said Bloom. "And this isn't Cloud Tower,"said Asia. "I know, and we don't have much time,"said Daphne. "Time... time for what? Who are you?,"They asked. "I am Daphne. Listen carefully, Bloom and Asia. You two must find me,"said Daphne. "You are... a dream,"They said.

*Bloom and Asia reaches out their hands and tries to touch Daphne*

"I am real, Bloom and Asia,"said Daphne.

*Bloom and Asia gasps*

"Search for me, Bloom, Asia, and you two will find me,"said Daphne. "We will find you. W-We will find you!,"They said.

*Bloom and Asia grunts*

"Daphne!,"They yelled.

*Bloom and Asia grunts again*

"Daphne, We will find you! Daphne!,"They yelled.

*The next day at the School Yard*

"No, it wasn't a nightmare,"said Bloom. "Try to give me more details,"said Tecna. "It's hard to explain, but, it was a lot more vivid than a dream,"said Bloom. "Hmm,"said Tecna.

*She checks on her PDA*

"Uh-huh. Go on,"said Tecna.

*A small scanning drone flies out of PDA and starts scanning Bloom*

"There was a woman. She was calling to me and Asia,"said Bloom. "There is a strong possibility that, that was a psycho-magic message,"said Tecna. "Are you saying that she was trying to communicate with me and Asia?,"asked Bloom. "Through you two dream, yes. From the memory wave she left in your cortex, I came up with this,"said Tecna.

*She shows Daphne picture on her PDA*

"So what do you think? Is this her?,"asked Tecna. "It is! Daphne!,"said Bloom. "You know her name?,"She asked. "And we have seen her somewhere! It was outside of our dreams,"said Bloom.

*Flashback*

"Of course! Now I remember! When me and Asia was in the main square in Magix City, but she wasn't part of the crowd she was on... the facade of the large building! And she was looking at us,"said Bloom.

*Flashback ends*

"She is real, so look her up in the library,"said Stella.

*At Cloud Tower in Asia's dorm*

"I have to search up about Daphne. I got it!,"said Asia.

*She sneak out and run off fast to Alfea and accidentally bump into Bloom*

"Ow!,"They said. "Bloom!,"said Asia. "Asia!,"said Bloom.

*They both hugs and walk to the library together*