Special: Asia's birthday bash

It was a beautiful day in Alfea, but it wasn't just any ordinary day it was Asia's birthday.

*Asia's dorm room*

*Asia wakes up and the Winx was here*

"Happy Birthday Asia!,"said Winx. "Thx Winx, but how did you guys know that today is my birthday?,"asked Asia. "That was easy Bloom was born in December. So we figure out that you were born two months after Bloom was born,"said Tecna. "That makes sense,"Asia said. "We need you to leave Alfea for a while,"said Stella. "Why's that?,"She asked. "It's a surprise,"said Bloom. "Well okay,"said Asia. "But first you need to wear something for your special day,"Stella said.

*Stella use her magic to give Asia a new outfit*

"Thx Stella I love it!,"said Asia.

"Asia you really have to go now,"said Flora

"Asia you really have to go now,"said Flora. "Oh alright,"Asia said.

*Asia stand up and leaves*

"Is Asia gone girls?,"asked Faragonda. "Yeah she is Miss Faragonda,"asked Bloom. "Now let started to decorated. This party will be special,"Faragonda said. "But we need someone to distracted Asia,"said Musa. "Hey why don't Scott distracted Asia?,"asked Aisha. "That's a great idea, Aisha,"said Flora. "I'll call Scott right now,"said Tecna.

*Gloomy Wood*

*Asia was walking around the forest*

"It's a lovely day today,"said Asia. "Hey Asia!,"yelled Scott. "Scott!,"said Asia yelled.

*Scott and Asia hugs each other*

"Happy Birthday my beautiful alpha,"Scott said.

"Awwwww thx Scott,"Asia. "Why don't we go to Beacon Hills?,"He asked. "That sounds like a great idea,"She said.

*Asia summons a portal and she and Scott goes to Beacon Hills*

"Home sweet home,"Scott said. "I agree,"said Asia.

*Scott carries Asia in a bridal style*

"Scott! *laughing*,"Asia said. "You really think I would let my beautiful girlfriend walk on her birthday?,"asked Scott. "You're such a sweetheart,"She said.