The Perfect Dress

"In Alfea, classes are over, and finally, after a year full of adventures, dangers, and spells, summer break is here. For Bloom, Asia and their friends at the Winx Club, it's time to say goodbye,"said Narrator.

*At Stella's Dorm*

*Stella's packing her clothes, dividing it up, deciding which clothes to bring to her mom and which to her dad*

"I'll take this blouse to Mom's and that dress to Dad's. No wait! I need the blue top for Mom's picnic. Oh, but then I'll need the red dress for Dad's royal parade,"said Stella. "The red dress is really pretty, Stella...,"said Amore. "True. I should probably wear it to Mom's garden tea party, too. Do you know how to clone a dress?,"asked Stella. "Nope. Sorry,"said Amore. "Stella, stop worrying, and just split your stuff in half. Then wear whatever's with you,"said Musa. "Wear whatever? Have you lost your mind?,"asked Stella.

*At Flora and Bloom's Dorm*

"The aromatic potions go in the big bag, and the floral potions go in the small one,"said Flora.

*Chatta hands the talking plant a potion*

"Alrighty, no problem, Flora,"said Chatta. "I just said goodbye to Sky,"said Bloom. "Vacation will go by really fast, Bloom,"said Flora. "I know it won't be that long, but we just had a fight, and I don't want to leave things like that. Maybe I should call him,"said Bloom.

*At Musa and Tecna's Dorm*

"22.4% in this suitcase, and 78.6% in that one. Magisend!,"said Tecna.

*Her clothes go in her suitcases*

"Two perfectly packed suitcases,"said Digit. "Technology has done it again. Come on, let go,"said Tecna.

*Tecna leaves the room with Digit, with her suitcases floating behind*

*At Alfea's Central Courtyard*

*Stella, Flora, Musa, Bloom, Asia, Aisha and Tecna head outside. Chatta giggles*

"Hey, Musa and I can give you two a hand with all of your stuff, Bloom and Asia,"said Aisha. "No need. Check this out. Luggage, follow us,"said Bloom and Asia.

*Their luggage with Lockette, Jolly, Kiko and Sara on it come out*

"So what are you and Musa gonna do here all summer?,"asked Stella. "Well, today we're heading to the beach for a swim,"said Aisha. "It's perfect day for it,"said Musa.

*Bloom and Asia notice luggage are going haywire*

"Whoa! Watch out!,"yelled Bloom. "Oh boy!,"yelled Asia.

*Kiko falls off but Lockette catches him. Sara land down on the ground with Jolly on her back*

"No worries. I got it,"said Aisha.

*Aisha catches Bloom's and Asia's suitcases*

"1... 2... 3...,"said Aisha.

*Lockette drops Kiko on her*

"Whoa!,"yelled Aisha.

*Kiko falls on her face and she knocks Stella's bags open. She groans and moans*

"Oh no, it took forever to split my clothes between my mom's bag and dad's bag,"said Stella.

*Bloom, Aisha, Flora, Asia, Musa and Tecna laughs*