Taking Over Cloud Tower

"Bloom and Asia has left Sky and Scott without knowing whether the magic of Fairy Dust has freed them from Diaspro's spell. Bloom and Asia's questions must wait, because new danger lies ahead,"said Narrator.

*Scene: Wizgiz's Classroom*

"The best way to counter a sound wave attack is to transform yourself into an airless monkey-fish,"said Wizgiz.

*Wizgiz into a gorilla-fish hybrid. The students applaud. Meanwhile, Stella is looking out of the window, worrying about Brandon*

"Dismissed!,"Wizgiz said. "I'm glad you get sideburns, Professor,"said Female Student. "What's that? I can't hear you!,"He said.

*Scene: Alfea Hallways*

"How are you feeling?,"asked Musa. "Totally stressed out. I haven't heard a word from Brandon since we left him on Erakylon. Oh, we should've stayed behind and helped him fight those guards,"said Stella.

*Flashback on the previous episode*

"Hey guys, anyone want to dance?,"asked Brandon.

*Flashback ends*

"I'm sure Brandon can take of himself, I'm more worried about you,"said Aisha. "You know, I think we all need to chill after what we've been through. Flora?,"Musa asked. "I've got this,"said Flora.

*Scene: Bloom and Flora's Dorm*

*Flora makes tea for the Winx*

"What's more relaxing than herbal tea?,"Flora asked. "If you take a closer look, we should be celebrating, not stressing. Guys, Stella broke the spell Diaspro put on Sky and Scott,"said Tecna. "We don't know that for sure, Tecna. We didn't stick around long enough to see whether or not it worked,"said Bloom. "I agree with Bloom,"said Asia. "And we definitely can't go back to find out. Those guards won't let us anywhere near the place,"said Aisha. "Yeah, after out last visit to the palace, we're not exactly on the VIP guest list,"said Musa.

*Tecna chuckles*

"Well, if I get any updated feats from Erakylon, I'll let you know,"Tecna said.
"Just remember, the mark of Valtor disappeared from Sky and Scott's shoulder. So sit back, drink your tea, and relax,"said Flora.

*Bloom and Asia notices their tea has been drunken up by Kiko and Sara*

*Looks like Kiko beat me to it,"said Bloom. "So did Sara,"said Asia.

*Girls giggle*

*Scene: Omega Dimension*

"Andros, the water planet and every drop of it under my supreme command, no wonder I feel all washed up. I think it's time we moved to a place where the roof isn't leaking 24/7. We need to move up in the world to a different world. Any suggestions?,"asked Valtor. "We could take over Lord Darkar's old hideout,"said Stormy. "And live underground? I don't do basement apartments,"said Darcy. "I agree. We need a high floor with a nice view,"Valtor said. "I know the perfect place full of old-world charm and powerful spells. How about the Cloud Tower castle?,"asked Icy. "Hmm, the schools for witches,"He said.

*Valtor creates a view of Cloud Tower*

"That could work very nicely. But it's defended by a spell that protects it from dark magic. So we definitely need to rewire,"said Valtor. "It already feels like home for us,"said Stormy. "Yeah, except for the fact that Miss Griffin won't be putting out the welcome mat,"said Darcy. "My old friend Miss Griffin, we are way back. I have an old score to settle with her, and yes, it's a long story. I'll have to tell you one day and let's just say, no one lived happily ever after. But who says the story can't be rewritten? Miss Griffin's about to have some permanent houseguests,"He said.