The Monster's Escape

"Chimera's magic has transformed Stella into a monster. The party for the Fairy of the Shining Sun has ended for good, and there's no way out for her and the Winx,"said Narrator.

*Outside of Solaria Castle*

*Sky, Brandon and Scott are running*

"Any sign of the girls? You think they'll make it past the guards and get out of the palace?,"asked Brandon. "Of course, the only question is, when and how much of the palace will be left,"said Sky. "3 2 1,"said Scott by counting down.

*The tower explodes behind them

"Whoa!,"They yelled.

*Inside of the Aviary Tower*

*The guards approach Bloom's fire*

"Prepare for Impact!,"said Guard 1.

*The shields unfold from the guards' gloves and they pass through the fire wall*

"Hurry up! Those soldiers are catching up with us, fast!,"yelled Bloom.

*They reach the top of the tower and Musa blasts the door open. They all land in the glass room at the top. The guards follow them in*

"This ends right here!,"yelled Guard 1. "Come on girls, let's book!,"said Asia. "Get the monster now, it'll tell us what they did to Princess Stella! Is everyone ready?,"asked Guard 1.

*They begin firing at Stella, who backs up and smashes through the glass wall, screaming as she falls down. Flora gasps as Musa looks through the hole in the glass*

"Oh no!,"yelled Musa.

*Tecna puts up a shield against the outcoming attack from the guards. Bloom and Asia runs towards the hole in the glass, as Flora fires an attack at the guards*

"Take that!,"said Flora.

*Bloom and Asia flies through the hole after Stella*

"Stella!,"They yelled.

*Stella is still screaming as she falls towards the ground. Bloom and Asia catches her hands, but they continue to fall*

"This rain is dark magic! It's hard to hold on!,"said Bloom. "I'm going to try to use my super strength!,"said Asia.

*Stella screams as her hands slips out of Bloom and Asia's*

"Stella! Girls, help us!,"yelled Bloom and Asia.

*The rest of the Winx fly outside*

"We're coming!,"They said.

*They all fly towards Stella*

"Hang on Stella, we're coming!,"said Asia.

*Bloom and Asia catches Stella's wrists*

"Gotcha!,"said Bloom. "We got you Stella!,"said Asia. "Convergence spell!,"said Tecna, Flora and Musa.

*They use their magic on Bloom, Asia and Stella to help hold them. They gasp as the spell quickly begins to wear off*

"Come on!,"said Tecna.

*They fly down and all hold hands around Stella, landing safely*

"We did it, even in this crazy rain,"said Musa. "Yeah, that was way too close for comfort Winx. Any closer, and we might all have gone splat!,"said Tecna. "I wish I had gone splat. Just look at me! I'm a monster!,"said Stella.

*Bloom and Asia wraps their arms around Stella's shoulders*

"Don't worry Stella, we'll get you back to your real self, you'll see,"said Bloom. "Okay,"said Stella. "All the brochures about 'Sunny Solaria' never mentioned this dark rain thingy,"said Flora. "I want to know who did this to me and why it's raining in Solaria for the first time ever!,"said Stella. "Don't worry, we'll find who's behind this Stella,"said Asia. "You girls alright?,"asked Brandon.