Breaking the Mark

"A magic potion made Sky fall in love with the wicked Diaspro. The other magic potion made Scott really angry and his heart was fill and lies. No spell can heal Bloom and Asia's wound. The Princes has forgotten them,"said Narrator.

*Scene: Outside of Alfea*

*Bloom and Asia was walking alone outside of Alfea*

"*Whispers* There is Bloom and Asia. Go get them Kiko and Sara,"said Stella. "Hey Kiko! Nice to see you too. *Bloom gasps* I know you love me even if Sky doesn't,"said Bloom. "Hi Sara! It's nice to see you too. *Sara nuzzle her cheek* I know that you love me so much even if Scott doesn't,"said Asiam

*Stella popping out from a bush*

"We love you too, Bloom and Asia. We love you both very very VERY much,"Stella said.

*Flora, Tecna and Musa pop their heads out*

*Kiko falls from Bloom's hands and Sara licks Asia's cheek*

"Khm-Khm. Did you two order breakfast in a park?,"asked Flora. "Breakfast?,"asked Bloom and Asia.

*Clicking sound. Pixies coming in and organize a breakfast*

"Your magical breakfast is served,"said Lockette. "And we also brought a sweet breakfast for you Asia,"said Jolly.

*Tune is tying a napkin for Bloom. Stella adds flowers and she makes Kiko a waiter*

"Now everything is perfect. Enjoy your breakfast, Bloom and Asia,"said Stella.
"We are not hungry but thank you so much that's very sweet...,"said Bloom and Asia. "Don't worry you'll feel better soon,"Stella said. "I still cannot believe that Scott punch me and hurt me. I would never thought he would do something terrible....uh?,"asked Asia.
"I still can't believe what happen. I never thought Sky would do something like that... Ha?,"asked Bloom. "Ha? Uh?,"asked Stella.

*Kiko and Sara ate the breakfast and lay down with a full stomach*

Bloom: Excuse you, Kiko!,"Bloom said. "And excuse you, Sara!,"Asia said.

*Everyone laughs and Asia took the cinnamon rolls and bacon*

*Scene: Faragonda's Office*

"We can't take any risks. I already had magical shields installed to protect Alfea,"said Faragonda. "Good thinking! Valtor is a threat to the entire dimension! It wouldn't be long before he attacks one of our schools! We must be ready,"said Saladin. "If only we knew where or when!,"said Griffin. "Valtor is unpredictable, ambitious and evil and he will do anything to get what he wants. And now that he knows Bloom and Asia is at Alfea I'm sure he will come here looking for revenge. Revenge against the daughters of these who defeated him many years ago,"Faragonda said.

*Scene: At professors' meeting*

"The magic formulas contained in this parchment might be Alfea's only chance of survival this is our school's greatest treasure. And Valtor won't stop at nothing to get it but that's not all. He is already attacked other worlds in a magical dimension. Andros was hit very hard. And there is a story you don't know, something that ties me to Valtor. In order to protect the planet Domino, King Oritel and Queen Marion created the Company of Light. The Company captured Valtor and imprisoned him in Omega Dimension from where he just escaped. I was in that company along with Saladin, Griffin and a few other wizards and warriors. We all fought against Valtor. It was Oritel and Marion, Bloom and Asia's parents who finally defeated him, but they never returned from battle,"She explained. "And now that Valtor is on the lose there is good chance he'll come after you and young Bloom and Asia as well,"said Wizgiz.
Faragonda: And add to that the powerful spells in our archives,"said Faragonda. "Well then, we better be ready to defend ourselves,"said Palladium. "This scroll contains magical defense spells which we can use to protect our school. I also brought Asia here to join us. Her magic will make the defense spells extremely powerful. The time has come to cast these spells and build up defenses around Alfea,"Faragonda said. "You owe me big time Miss Faragonda,"said Asia. "Don't worry tomorrow I'm giving you a lot if sweet and candy. I'm really grateful for your help,"She said. "*smiles* Let's do this,"Asia said.