A Journey to Lynphea

"After a tough battle against Valtor and the witches of Cloud Tower, the Winx found out that Faragonda was transformed into an old oak tree. And Asia, sacrificed herself to save Bloom earned her Enchantix power. Can they save their dear headmistress?,"asked Narrator.

*Scene: The Forest*

*Digit and Tune water Faragonda (tree)*

"Is that enough water, Miss Faragonda?,"asked Lockette. "Lockette, She can't speak,"said Amore. "I'll break the spell, my magic has gotten really powerful. Watch!,"said Chatta.

*Chatta casts a spell towards the tree. The spell bounces back and hits Chatta*
*Chatta falls down*

"Don't worry headmistress. The Winx are on there way to Lynphea to ask The Sage how to break the spell,"Lockette said. "They promise to break the spell and set you free,"said Jolly.

*Lucy spies on the pixies*

*Lucy turns into a snake and leaves*

*Scene: Cloud Tower*

*Lucy pushes two students out of her way*

"Yes, the Cobalt Charge. Stormy, come forward. I want to give you a little token of my appreciation,"said Valtor.
"Yes!,"said Stormy.

*Stormy giggles*

"Why her?,"asked Icy. "Because I said so,"Valtor said.

*Valtor throws the Cobalt Charge at Stormy*

*Stormy gains the power*

"So, how does it feel?,"He asked.
"Shocking!,"Stormy answered.

*Icy and Darcy look at each other*

"Hmmm...,"said Icy. "Hmmm...,"said Darcy.

*Lucy walks in*

"Valtor, the Winx has set off to Lynphea to seek The Sage,"said Lucy. "So they're seeking aid from the realm of nature. Excellent work, Lucy. *Lucy leaves* You know it would be nice if someone could take care of those fairies for me,"said Valtor.

*Icy and Darcy look at each other*

"I'll go and flex my new power. *Stormy starts exiting* Later!,"said Stormy.

*Stormy leaves*

"I've also got something to take care of,"said Icy.

*Icy leaves*

*Darcy tilts her head in confusion*

"Huh,"said Darcy.

*Scene: Lynphea*

*The Winx have arrived at Flora's home, Lynphea*

"Oh, Lynphea! It's so good to be home!,"said Flora. "Stella's teleport service thanks you for riding with us and we hope to see you again soon,"said Stella.

*Stella puts her teleport ring in her pocket*

"This place is beautiful!,"said Aisha. "And very lovely,"said Asia.

*Stella sneezes*

*Flora's sister, Miele, first appears*

"Flora! Flora!,"yelled Miele. "Miele! *Flora and Miele hug* Everyone, this is my sister Miele,"Flora said. "Hi everybody,"Miele said.

*The Winx greets Miele*

"So do you have any news for us?,"asked Flora. "Well, I spoke with the elders like you asked. The sage is expecting you, we need to go to the City of Trees where she's waiting for us. I'll take you there. Come on, everybody!,"said Miele.