Andros in Danger

"Because of the tears she shed for Brandon, Stella manages to break the spell that made her a monster. Aisha is ready to defend Planet Andros from Valtor's threat, and the Winx are right by her side,"said Narrator.

*Scene: Andros*

*Scenes from Andros are shown*

"I just heard from my parents. Things on Andros have taken a turn for the worse. They're taking refuge in the royal palace, but even that isn't safe anymore. They scramble his biplanes to watch Valtor's hideout, but no one can figure out how to stop him. He's becoming more powerful every day. And if he isn't stopped soon... Andros will be destroyed forever!,"yelled Aisha.

*Scene: Alfea Courtyard*

"We've got to get to Andros before it's too late!,"said Bloom. "Oh, mmm...,"Aisha said. "Aisha, we can't let your planet meet the same fate as Domino!,"yelled Asia.

*Scenes of Domino's destruction are shown*

*Scene: Bloom and Flora's Dorm*

"How's Aisha?,"asked Flora. "I don't know,"said Stella. "We'll help you. We'll all go with you to Andros together,"said Musa. "Uh, hello? What about our classes? It's not like Miss Faragonda is gonna give us a hall pass to save another planet,"said Tecna. "It's obvious that you have no experience with this type of thing,"Stella said.

*Stella picks out a wool hat and a scarf from her closet*

"Oh,"said Flora.

*Stella pretends to speak into a phone, coughing and sounding as though she's sick*

"Hello, school nurse. I've come down with something really gross... achoo. And contagious. Sorry, but I won't be able to... *coughs* attend classes. *coughs*,"said Stella. "Very funny, Stella. Not exactly an Oscar-worthy performance, but I guess it's worth a shot,"said Bloom. "I hope it does kinda,"said Asia. "Uh... yeah,"Flora said.
Stella: Just leave it to me. I'll stay here and cover for you guys,"Stella said.
"Wait, Stella. You mean you're not coming to Andros with us?,"asked Musa. "Sorry, I can't. I need to stay here and come up with a plan to save my father from Countess Cassandra. I haven't seen him since then,"She said.

*A flashback of what happened on Solaria is shown*

"(voice-over): It was just so horrible. I can't believe he ordered his guards to arrest me. He didn't even recognize me as his own daughter,"said Stella. "This monster is not your daughter,"said Cassandra. "Guards...,"said Radius.

*The flashback ends*

"He has to be under some kind of spell, I know he is. I just have to figure out a way to get him to snap out of it. Oh, I'm sure Cassandra's behind all of this,"Stella said.

*Scenes from Solaria of Cassandra and Chimera on thrones are shown*

Stella: She's not even queen yet and already, she and her daughter Chimera are taking over, they have to be stopped. I don't know what they're planning but I have a sense there's more to this that meets the eye. Whatever it is, it feels evil. I'm just not sure what to do, but all I know is I have to get back there as soon as possible,"She said.
Aisha: We understand, Stella. We know you've got to do what you've got to do. You guys, thank you so much for your friendship,"said Aisha.
Musa: For you,"said Musa.
Bloom: Whatever you need,"said Bloom.

*The girls hug Aisha. Later, Bloom is talking on the phone. Asia was also talking on the phone and getting her weapons*

"Of course, I'll be careful, Sky. And yeah, I'm gonna miss school and you,"said Bloom. "Don't worry Scott, I'll be careful I promise you that nothing will happen to me,"said Asia. "Seriously, are we done with our goodbyes yet?,"asked Tecna. "I don't know,"said Aisha. "Ask Bloom and Asia. They've been saying "goodbye" for an hour,"said Musa. "Ah, young love,"said Stella.